Reviews (16 332)
2 090
7 906
5 077
2 090
All reviews lazy river mayan beach ice cream parlour el rancho health bar hole in the wall fish a la carte restaurants frosted glass the lion king time share beach bar water circuit quiet pool main buffet each block juice bar
3 012 - 3 017 of 16 332 reviews
Reviewed 9 October 2016 via mobile

We stayed here for our honeymoon and had the most amazing time... Food was excellent in all restaurants. Rooms immaculate... Loads of clean towels every day.. Fridge restocked daily.. Staff were so friendly and helpful... Beautiful beach and pools.
The trips we took were well organised and a little helpful tip. book through agents at hotel rather than first choice or Thomson as they are much cheaper and you can get a few trips incorporated into a decent price..
Would not hesitate to return to this hotel and Mexico itself... 5 stars..

Stayed: April 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank fifilamoore
Grandrivieramaya, Assistant Manager at Grand Sirenis Riviera Maya Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 10 October 2016

Hi fifilamoore,

Many thanks for taking the time and sharing your experiences with future travelers, I am glad you had a great vacation at Grand Sirenis Riviera Maya.

The fact that we continue to receive positive reviews from our guests is proof of our commitment to consistent and quality service.

I sincerely hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back to our resort in the near future.

Kindest regards,

Reviewed 9 October 2016 via mobile

Reading so many reviews before we visited Mexico I was a little concerned about coming to this hotel but I had nothing to worry about.
Ok so there are a few tiny little things that can be improved... paying for wifi. When I am on holiday I normally lock my phone away and that's that but I needed to keep in contact with people on this holiday so I had to pay for wifi. The wifi is good though and you can use it all around the hotel.
I went with a group of friends and my husband. Our room was a family room so we had two double beds where as all our friends had 1 king size bed which was a little annoying but the double bed was fine.

There is so much to do at the hotel. Everyday there are games around the pool area even if you are just watching you get involved.
Pool party on a Saturday which was a lot of fine. Foam in the water and inflatable slides. Worth checking out.

Food was good. I'm not sure why people make comments about the food being the same all the time. At a hotel that size you have to understand they have to cater for everyone including fussy eaters. I never struggled to find anything to eat in the two weeks we were there.

Loved the wildlife at the hotel. So much to see everyday.

The staff at the hotel work really hard day in day out. I could not fault any of them. They could not do enough for you and nothing was ever to much.

I would most definitely recommend this hotel to anyone looking to go Mexico.

Also when people mentioned about the timeshare at the hotel. No one mentioned anything to us whilst we were there.

Stayed: September 2016, travelled with friends
5  Thank nicolashaw24

Hi nicolashaw24,

In the name of all Grand Sirenis Riviera Maya team, receive my most sincere appreciation for your kind words and compliments.

I am very pleased to know that you have enjoyed your room, food, entertainment, and our staffs’ friendliness, as well as the other facilities.

I took also good note of your observations regarding the Wi-fi connection in order to take the appropriate measures in the future.

Once again, thank you for your feedback and recommending our property. I would be more than happy to welcome you back for a second holiday in our resort.

Warmest Regards,

Reviewed 8 October 2016

fabulous resort, great staff, just small(some might think petty) things let it down,
1/ paying for wifi
2/ no kettle in the room
3/despite 75% of guests being british only 2 (cnn and fox) English speaking channels on tv
4/ 65 pesos(£3) per day charge for safe
like I say only small but still annoying absences
distance from airport approx 75 mins

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled with family
3  Thank disappointedEngland

Hi disappointedEngland,

First of all, thank you for taking the time to express your impressions in this review and giving us the opportunity to know which services and facilities we can improve. It is with our guest’s feedback that we are able to identify those areas in which we need to focus on.

I will take your comments under consideration in order to give all of our guests the best service, which is our goal.

I hope that you will allow us another chance to restore all your confidence in Grand Sirenis, so if you decide to visit us again, do not hesitate to contact us before.

Best regards,

Reviewed 8 October 2016

I visited this resort on the 9th of August for 2 weeks. Myself, My brother, Mother, Dad and friend all stayed at this resort. we booked 2 rooms. myself brother and friend stayed in one room. and my mum and dad in the other. the rooms were super spacious a little outdated but over all we liked them. the mini-bar was always stocked up and the maids were brilliant. There was always so much to do at this resort no matter your age. Evening entertainment was always such a laugh, the entertainment team works so hard to put on these shows and it really shows. the acts range from Grease, Lion King, to Rock night. and some night they did karaoke in the tequila lobby. The resort was massive, if anything that would be the only downfall. but we loved it. the food was always amazing, especially the a la carte restaurants. the Japanese was our favorite. We did lots of trips out, i would highly recommend swimming with whale sharks, it was incredible, once in a lifetime opportunity. Also Xplor and Xel- ha. were both AMAZING. xel-ha was swimming with all the wildlife, the fish were so colorful and we swam with dolphins. Xplor isn't for the faint hearted. Zip wiring through the canopies into the waterfalls. it was epic!!! i would recommend booking through Thompson, it was fairly priced and the dream liner flights are incredible. what are you waiting for, go book it!!!

Room Tip: 1445 room was nicely situated. dont book anything after 1400 otherwise rooms are so far away.
  • Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
4  Thank ashleighraehoney

Hi ashleighraehoney,

Thank you for having chosen our resort for your recent vacation and for taking the time to post a positive review.

I am very pleased to know that you have enjoyed our rooms, food, entertainment and our staffs’ friendliness; I am going to share your feedback with them.

Thank you for recommending our property. It will be always a pleasure to welcome you back at any time.

Receive my warmest regards,

Reviewed 8 October 2016 via mobile

Beautiful resort with great staff. Food was excellent! Beach was rocky but they made a path. Rooms were nice and comfortable with room service. My only complaint is having to pay for wifi which only included one device.

Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family

Hi kylewda,

First of all, thank you for choosing Grand Sirenis Riviera Maya as a destination for your vacation.

It is really important for us to receive positive feedback as yours. I am glad that you liked our food, rooms, and the amiability of our staff. I will pass your comments to them.

Please be sure that your notes regarding the Wi-fi connection will be taken under consideration in order to improve that service as soon as we can. Our customer’s satisfaction is our constant goal.

The Grand Sirenis Riviera Maya team looks forward to see you very soon.

Wishing you all the best,