“Great GF Fish & Chips”

Blue Fin Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Blue Fin Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #4 of 23 Restaurants in Souris
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

We stopped here when we got behind on our Points East drive. It was a great place to get out of the weather and eat good food. They have a gluten free fish and chips that is not on the menu. It is very good, but the portion is large and I could have split the meal with someone. They also brought me a GF biscuit that was the best GF biscuit I have eaten.

Reviewed 20 June 2018

We both had the Special..Steak, Baked Potato, Vegetables, Cole Slaw, Home Made Rolls & Lemon Square for $13.99
Excellent price for what we received..Steaked cooked as order, Medium Rare..very tasty & tender..We actually were very surprised & happy about our choice..
Sarah, our waitress was very efficient & friendly..even with the amount of people she was looking after..always with a smile & taking the time out for a quick chat with the customers..

Reviewed 22 January 2018 via mobile

Come here every time I’m in Souris. Every time the food has been great and the service has been great.

Reviewed 3 November 2017

Went here with my wife and another couple. I had the the whole fried clams and my wife and the other gentlemen had the seafood chowder and his wife had the fish and chips. I had the home made coconut cream pie for desert. All item were excellent. The waitress was very attentive and friendly. The restaurant was very clean. Overall it was an excellent experience.

Reviewed 1 November 2017

Definitely where the locals go to eat. great home cooking with a very broad menu. Had the fish & chips of course! Everything we tried was great and fair prices, friendly service.