“Won't be back”
Review of Food Time

Food Time
Ranked #34 of 218 Restaurants in Pickering
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I used to eat there alot several years ago and it was great with friendly service.

Today... so disappointed. The service was not friendly . I was left feeling like it was inconvenient for me to be there. The food was not good. If offered a free meal take up for today's visit I would decline.

Reviewed 6 March 2018

Consistently delicious authentic home style meals. Order ahead and avoid the long wait time. Highly recommended takeout meals.

1  Thank jennpack
Reviewed 21 February 2018 via mobile

Been a few times now and the food is fresh and consistent. Really delicious and all the items I have had so far have been wonderful!
Great for families!
Seekh kebab and aloo palak is a must!

1  Thank shykara2014
Reviewed 23 September 2017

This place should be shut down by the health board. I swear i found mouse dung in my biryani and, the restrooms were filthy. Not to mention, when you place an order be prepared to wait an extra 20 minutes.

1  Thank James G