“A real treat!”
Review of Pine Farms Orchard

Pine Farms Orchard
Ranked #10 of 26 Restaurants in King City
Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

Stopped in for lunch in this quaint farm restaurant. They have a few tables inside as well as an out door patio. Service was very friendly! One quiche, mushroom and spinach with a side salad was described as excellent while the club sandwich was both generous and outstanding. The cup of mushroom soup was fantastic. A very warm and pleasant atmosphere. Certainly worth a trip down 16th side road.

Reviewed 6 November 2017 via mobile

My son absolutely loved it he has no stopped talked about it!!! The staff were so friendly and the little cafe they have is awesome homemade food!!! Great for families and great little lunch spot!!!!

Reviewed 2 September 2017

Awful service. Drive for 20 minutes, that to know that they have order - 8 people, therefore they do not service others. Only to go. and no latte because latte machine broke. Horrible. Frastrated all morning

Reviewed 17 April 2017 via mobile

We had heard that Pine Farms had hired a new chef and so we thought we could have an Easter treat there, and see what Pops was up to. This place is normally packed with people, especially on the weekends so were pleasantly surprised to see that we wouldn't have to wait for a table. Service was quick and efficient; in no time was our food before us. Both the tomato soup and the butternut squash soup were hot and wonderfully spiced. The chicken pot pies filled the air with a delicious aroma and the first forkful had me wondering where this pie had been all my life. Thick and creamy with just the right amount of spice, I couldn't get over how tasty the pie was. We found out later that the chicken had been smoked earlier that day, right there "on site" over applewood chips (go figure) - so that was one of those "je ne sais quois" flavours I picked up! I savoured every delightful bite and was surprised how full I was when I pushed my plate away. I didn't even have a little room to try one of the amazing bake-goods Pam is notorious for. What a wonderful and delicious surprise!
So if you are ever just driving around the countryside north of Toronto and find yourself near Keele or Jane and the 16th side road, swing on over to Pine Farms Orchards and have yourself a wonderful treat... oh! and don't forget to grab a bag of your favourite apples on the way out the door.

Reviewed 19 March 2017

My friend and I were very disappointed with our lunch. The salad had no dressing - were were told they were running low. The broccoli soup was thick like baby food with no texture or flavour. We added salt and pepper, eating only half. The quiche had no cheese or seasoning in it. The coffee was fine. First time there and we liked the cozy atmosphere and the service but won't return for a meal.