“Thank you so much for your job!”
Review of Casa Carbone

Casa Carbone
Ranked #12 of 166 Restaurants in Aurora
Price range: US$11 - US$36
Description: Our name means “house of charcoal” but we define “the future of tradition”. Casa Carbone is a unique new dining concept based on the Old Country traditions. On open-fire charcoal wood oven/grill and using the freshest of ingredients, Casa Carbone offers simple classics and traditional creations with unique contemporary twists. This up scale Trattoria is an escape from the ordinary.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

So we just came back to home after amazing lunch! We are full and happy :)) it was sooo delicious I so happy to find this place nearby from my home. Thank you guys, you are the best!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I've been here twice, once for lunch and once for dinner. Overall, the food was good but it was the service that made the meal very enjoyable. I think it is best to have the feature dishes of the day. Try the sparkling red, it is very refreshing.

Reviewed 14 June 2018

All food was homemade and presented like a piece of art. Taste was delicious. Service impeccable and we felt like we were with family. Can't recommend it highly enough! The bread and the figs and prosciutto incredible!

Reviewed 10 May 2018

Great experience. Staff and owner provide great service. Best bottle of chili oil with my charcoal fired pizza. The home made oil consists of roasted garlic and onions along with their chili paste. It's also got a stick of rosemary to add a little bit more flavor and presentation to the bottle.

Reviewed 25 April 2018 via mobile

My husband and I had dinner for the first time tonight at Casa Carbone and it was excellent. All of the boxes were ticked from the adventurous menu items, the quality of the dishes, to the excellent service. We will definitely go back.