US$153
US$47
US$125
US$121
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$134/night.

Visitors Inn(Hamilton)
Free cancellation until 28/07
Book now, pay at stay
US$127
Hotels.com
Admiral Inn Hamilton(Hamilton)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$137
US$126
  • Pool
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$142/night.

US$107
US$96
Orbitz.com
All reviewsrobes and slippersfresh fruitroyal suiteomelette stationgorgeous hotelamazing showernespresso machinemodern conveniencesgorgeous roomstone wallsomelette chefgirls nightpet friendly roomrestaurants within walking distancethoroughly enjoyed my stayhamilton areanice bonus
Reviewed 29 March 2018

A lovely stone building with a lot of history but fully renovated. Decor and finishes are exceptional. Service is friendly and accommodating. Small and quiet inn with eighteen rooms in total. A delicious hot breakfast is included. You might need an engineering degree to operate the modern shower fixture and, if you are short, a ladder to climb into the bed. Beds very comfortable though and the room we stayed in (with two queens) very spacious. Handy parking at rear of building. Would go back if in Ancaster again.

Reviewed 19 March 2018

My family, wedding party, many of our guests stayed at this Inn last March (2017) for our wedding. We had an unbelievable experience!! The staff are so friendly, sweet and personable. They really go out of their way to ensure everyone has a wonderful experience.

The rooms are beautiful. Each one seems unique! We had the opportunity to see quite a few and we were very impressed by their size, finishing and amenities.

More recently, my husband and I returned this past weekend for our 1st Wedding Anniversary. I was super impressed by the new artwork and mantle. They welcomed us very warmly, surprised us with a room upgrade to the Royal Suite where we spent our wedding night. There was even an anniversary card and small bottle of champagne with two glasses waiting for us in the room!

My husband loved the shower!! Two rainfall water heads (very high up) and a handheld. I'm obsessed with the super comfy four poster bed. There were robes, and his and hers slippers in our armoire. They really thought thru the complimentary toiletries the regulars plus mouthwash, makeup removing wipes, cotton balls, q-tips will make returning here quick to pack for :)

I finally got to try the breakfast as I slept in the night after our wedding. There was scrambled eggs, two types of sausage, bacon, fresh fruit salad, cereal, yogurt, bagels and bread to toast with butter and lots of jam options.

There was also cold delicious apple juice (and orange juice which I didn't try). I really liked there brewed coffee - thank you for having lots of cream!! There was someone overseeing the dining room, cleaning it and helping (super nice guy who I missed the name of!).

I'm super picky about hotels coming from a hospitality background and I can only say amazing things about Chris Colley and his team! We look forward to returning for more anniversary's in the future!

Room Tip: The staff are very informed. If you want the largest King Room or have any specific rooming requests, call and ask. They'll help you out!!
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 18 March 2018

If you find yourself needed in place to stay that is close to Hamilton, St Catherine’s or just want a short get away this is the place for you. A great new (year and a half years old) inn located in the quaint town of Ancaster. The town itself has lots to do/see….and it’s close to many other places. Back to the Inn itself, our room faced the street and had a small balcony which connected to a larger balcony, great in the warmer weather. The bed was very comfy, one that you have to “jump” up into it. Great TV with Netflix and a cappuccino machine in the room. The LARGE oversized shower had not only a rain shower head but also side shower heads. The Inn was built on barracks and the original brick wall was evident in the room. Outside our room had a common room with books and couches. The breakfast was fresh, but would be the only thing that I would suggest some improvement. There were eggs, sausage?, bacon?, fruit salad, yoghurt and some bread and perhaps a few more….just not “exciting” to me. Again a great new Inn.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 March 2018 via mobile

We spent an overnight for a babymoon and loved this inn. Their attention to detail was such a refresher compared to usual hotels. Breakfast was fabulous and proximity to hiking, restaurants and the spa were perfect! We will definitely have another stay in the future.

1  Thank kateH3760XI
Reviewed 10 March 2018

My wife and I spent a night here last Friday. They used a number of old natural stone walls throughout the hotel making the decor very attractive. We stayed in an officer suite and it was very clean, large and nicely decorated. The staff were very friendly and helpful. The room rate included wifi and an excellent hot buffet style breakfast. We will return!