Free cancellation until 25/07
Visitors Inn(Hamilton)
Free cancellation until 28/07
US$128
Hotels.com
Admiral Inn Hamilton(Hamilton)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$99
US$89
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$100/night.

US$131
US$135
  • Pool
US$100
Hotels.com
All reviewsserenity ranchthought of everythingbreakfast was deliciousmoment you arrivewonderful hostshome away from homerelaxing staygolden doodleevery amenityb bssunset cottageguest kitchenexceeded my expectationsyogurthamilton areabaked croissantseverything you could possibly need
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

The owners are very friendly and the accommodations very comfortable. I felt like I was being well taken care of..as if I was a special guest in their home. Guests even talk to each other at breakfast.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Serenityranch, Guest Relations Manager at Serenity Ranch Bed and Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear guest:

We are happy to learn that you enjoyed your stay at Serenity Ranch.
We had never really thought about it, but when you remark that "Guests even talk to each other at breakfast" - you are correct. For us, that is normal. I remember those 4**** hotels with the trilingual desk staff who spoke long enough to glean my name, recalling that no-one else talked with me during my stay. It's another world, I suppose - welcome to Serenity Ranch where real people relax.
All our guests are special, and we wouldn't have it any other way.
We hope that you will come again.
Thank you for writing.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

My wWife and I just returned from a weekend getaway that included a two night stay at the Serenity Ranch. Shane and Alan were excellent hosts. Rooms were clean and very well appointed. Complimentary beverages and microwave popcorn are available as are any toiletries you may have forgotten. Our schedule and the weather did not allow us to experience the grounds as we would have liked but they appear very well maintained. The rural views are great and relaxing. We enjoyed Shelby their dog joining us for breakfast but some may not be the animal lovers that we are. Breakfast by the way was excellent, fresh croissants, fruit, yogurt, juice, potatoes, eggs, bacon. An excellent start to the day. Shane was very accommodating with my strange reservation which included switching rooms after the first night so my wife could enjoy the jacuzzi tub and the king sized bed. They even included a special birthday card when we returned to the room our first night. World class and highly recommended. Hope to see you again and wish you great success with Shelby’s surgery.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple

Hi Mike:
Despite the inclement weather (ok, it rained) we are glad that you both enjoyed your special stay.
Shelby, our ranch Doodle, usually doesn't stray into the dining room at breakfast time, but she must have sensed that she was in the company of true animal lovers.
We are glad that you enjoyed your stay; we look forward to welcoming you again, even if there is no anniversary or occasion to celebrate.
Thank you for letting others know how you found Serenity Ranch to be.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

The interior, service, breakfast and kindness of Shane and Allan gives us a wonderful stay at the Serenity Ranch. Shane and Allan, thank you for your warm welcome and the breakfast you made fresh for us. We - family Geurts from Holland - really recommend a stay at this beautiful place.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family

Hi Kim:
One of our great pleasures at Serenity Ranch is to greet visitors who have travelled from other countries. We are flattered to have been chosen for that important vacation.
We aim to provide a warm Canadian welcome, good food and a relaxing stay.
Your kind words are most appreciated. From Canada to Holland, thank you!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

From the moment I arrived I felt at home. The house is absolutely stunning, and has such a calm & relaxing vibe. Shane & Alan were amazing hosts, friendly & helpful without ever being intrusive. The Serenity Ranch has everything, no detail was over-looked. Breakfasts were delicious!! Microwave/safe/fridge in the room, more toiletries than any hotel would ever have. I have to comment on the bed, believe me when I say it feels like you are sleeping on a cloud! Shelby (the canine host) was such a sweetheart, her morning hugs made it that much more special. So many places to curl up & read a book, or have a coffee or glass of wine. This B&B truly is a gem. Thank you for a perfect week!

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo

Hi Andrea:
We really want Serenity Ranch to be over the top, believing that 'nothing succeeds like excess'. Maggie Smith used this line in 'Downton Abbey' but Google attributes it to Oscar Wilde. Few quotations in this life are actually original.
Shelby, our Doodle, makes Serenity Ranch unique. She really is a working dog, and she makes each guest feel comfortable.
We very much appreciated your kind words, and we hope that you will come and stay at Serenity Ranch again.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Friendly and welcoming without being intrusive, Shane and Alan made this a very relaxing and very comfortable environment.The rooms are very comfortable and stylishly furnished..Breakfast excellent and on two occasions Sane cooked us supper which was very good.The cosy lounge with views over the countryside made a very relaxing place to sit down and enjoy a glass of wine. I was without a car on this trip, and this was my only drawback, but again Shane was helpul , and I suppose that most travellers will not have this problem..I was working in nearby Halifax with people largely unknown to me who were staying at Serenity too and the congenial atmosphere in the house was a great asset for us all.Lovely gardens and plenty of places to sit in the grounds made this a very good location.Thank you Shane and Alan

Room Tip: Coathangers for hanging our more formal and business clothes please.This was sorted immediately upon request.
Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business

Hi Frank:
Thank you for your enthusiastic review. We designed Serenity Ranch to be one of those 'kick back and put your feet up' places, leaving 'pretentious accommodations with nowhere to sit concepts' to other establishments. It helps to have scenic beauty all around. We don't have a lake out front but, hey, you can't have everything you wish for in this life.
It was a real pleasure to welcome you, and we hope to have the opportunity of seeing you in future.