All reviews serenity ranch thought of everything breakfast was delicious home away from home golden doodle relaxing stay great hosts every amenity b bs ensuite bathroom guest kitchen exceeded my expectations yogurt baked croissants alan shelby wedding
Reviewed 15 June 2018

Friendly and welcoming without being intrusive, Shane and Alan made this a very relaxing and very comfortable environment.The rooms are very comfortable and stylishly furnished..Breakfast excellent and on two occasions Sane cooked us supper which was very good.The cosy lounge with views over the countryside made a very relaxing place to sit down and enjoy a glass of wine. I was without a car on this trip, and this was my only drawback, but again Shane was helpul , and I suppose that most travellers will not have this problem..I was working in nearby Halifax with people largely unknown to me who were staying at Serenity too and the congenial atmosphere in the house was a great asset for us all.Lovely gardens and plenty of places to sit in the grounds made this a very good location.Thank you Shane and Alan

Room Tip: Coathangers for hanging our more formal and business clothes please.This was sorted immediately upon request.
Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Serenityranch, Guest Relations Manager at Serenity Ranch Bed and Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded 26 June 2018

Hi Frank:
Thank you for your enthusiastic review. We designed Serenity Ranch to be one of those 'kick back and put your feet up' places, leaving 'pretentious accommodations with nowhere to sit concepts' to other establishments. It helps to have scenic beauty all around. We don't have a lake out front but, hey, you can't have everything you wish for in this life.
It was a real pleasure to welcome you, and we hope to have the opportunity of seeing you in future.
Best wishes,

Reviewed 14 June 2018

Our recent stay at Serenity Ranch was simply amazing. We had just done the tour with Rocky Mountaineer and had been off and on busses, it was so nice to just stay in one place and relax and what a place to stay. The rooms were fantastic, big comfy beds with everything you could possibly need at your fingertips. Just walking around the gardens was an instant distresser specially if you have Shelby for company.
The meals were something else as well. Nothing was s bother. I want to thank Shane and Allen for their exceptional hospitality. Loved everything about Serenity Ranch, very aptly named.
Rhonda.

Room Tip: Don’t change a thing.
Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Hi Rhonda:
We are thrilled that you found Serenity Ranch your 'go to' place for de-stressing. Shelby is the coolest, calmest dog we know.
Our gardens are certainly at their best this year, thanks to our wet spring. At Serenity Ranch, nothing is usually too much bother (although we don't peel grapes), and a stay is supposed to be all about you - the guest - and not about us.
Thank you for your kind words. We hope to welcome you again.
Thank you for writing.

Reviewed 12 June 2018

Serenity Ranch has everything, the rooms are lovely, the bed was comfortable, the shower was hot with strong pressure. Shane has covered all of the little essentials that you might need, every room has their own bathroom. So many places you can go to relax, read a book, have a glass of wine. The sunset view in the cottage (open to everyone for relaxation) and gardens are spectacular. The breakfast includes homemade croissants made by Shane are worth the visit. Highly recommend this beautiful B & B!

Room Tip: Upstairs room, Golden Acres, was quiet and quite large.
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple

Hi Lynn:
We appreciate your accolade. Yes, we try to include all the little extras that many places charge for. We indeed want each guest to have a quiet, relaxing stay. A bed and breakfast should concentrate on two things - the comfort of beds, and the quality of the breakfast.
Those who want to line up for tepid food should stay elsewhere.
We look forward to welcoming you again.
Thank you for writing.

Reviewed 10 June 2018

I have enjoyed staying at this Ranch from 29th May til 6th June. The hosts Shane and Alan were perfect hosts. They made my stay so comfotable with sueprb breakfasts and services were most adequate to my need. The bed room ensuite is so comfortable and warm feeling. It i s a home away from home to me.

I highly recommend such high quality B & B residence .I will su rely visit this Ranch again in future.

Room Tip: All room is unique and quiet with al amenities.
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Serenityranch, Guest Relations Manager at Serenity Ranch Bed and Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded 11 June 2018

Dear guest:
We are so pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay.
However, you are mistaken in your assessment - Alan is not perfect.
We recall that you travelled about 15,000 Km to visit us, and so you surely deserved a comfortable bed and great food.
Thank you so much for taking the time to write, letting future guests know your thoughts.
Best wishes,

Reviewed 29 May 2018

I was completely unaware of the incredibly feeling of calm that would overtake me my first evening at this beautiful bed and breakfast. Greeted with a smile and a beautiful glass of wine, I was shown my lovely room and all the amenities available to me.

At every turn outside there is another relaxing room, sitting area, flower bed, babbling waterfall, or some other beautiful moment of serenity. The attention to fine detail and care for this business is evident at every turn. The bed is incredibly comfortable and the meals were delightfully plated and delicious.

Shelby, the resident dog is beautiful, fun and a friendly edition to the whole experience. I particularly appreciated that the owners are not only dog friendly but animal advocates too. Both myself and my furry companion felt right at home and he certainly fell in love with Shelby (and her dog bones:)

Thank you for my lovely, calm, serene and relaxing stay. I certainly appreciated meeting/ talking with you both and look forward to seeing you again.

Room Tip: Any room is a good option here, you cannot go wrong
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
Serenityranch, Guest Relations Manager at Serenity Ranch Bed and Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded 3 June 2018

Actually, this is our home. Everything should be in harmony. We have no 'best face' to put before our guests; what you see is what you get.
Mind you, our animals are an important part of the experience. We consider them to be full family members.
We really appreciate your generous review, and hope that you will come back and stay with us again.
Alan.