All reviews serenity ranch thought of everything breakfast was delicious home away from home golden doodle relaxing stay great hosts every amenity b bs ensuite bathroom guest kitchen exceeded my expectations yogurt baked croissants alan shelby wedding
Reviewed 12 June 2018

Serenity Ranch has everything, the rooms are lovely, the bed was comfortable, the shower was hot with strong pressure. Shane has covered all of the little essentials that you might need, every room has their own bathroom. So many places you can go to relax, read a book, have a glass of wine. The sunset view in the cottage (open to everyone for relaxation) and gardens are spectacular. The breakfast includes homemade croissants made by Shane are worth the visit. Highly recommend this beautiful B & B!

Room Tip: Upstairs room, Golden Acres, was quiet and quite large.
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Serenityranch, Guest Relations Manager at Serenity Ranch Bed and Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded 26 June 2018

Hi Lynn:
We appreciate your accolade. Yes, we try to include all the little extras that many places charge for. We indeed want each guest to have a quiet, relaxing stay. A bed and breakfast should concentrate on two things - the comfort of beds, and the quality of the breakfast.
Those who want to line up for tepid food should stay elsewhere.
We look forward to welcoming you again.
Thank you for writing.

Reviewed 10 June 2018

I have enjoyed staying at this Ranch from 29th May til 6th June. The hosts Shane and Alan were perfect hosts. They made my stay so comfotable with sueprb breakfasts and services were most adequate to my need. The bed room ensuite is so comfortable and warm feeling. It i s a home away from home to me.

I highly recommend such high quality B & B residence .I will su rely visit this Ranch again in future.

Room Tip: All room is unique and quiet with al amenities.
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Serenityranch, Guest Relations Manager at Serenity Ranch Bed and Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded 11 June 2018

Dear guest:
We are so pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay.
However, you are mistaken in your assessment - Alan is not perfect.
We recall that you travelled about 15,000 Km to visit us, and so you surely deserved a comfortable bed and great food.
Thank you so much for taking the time to write, letting future guests know your thoughts.

Reviewed 29 May 2018

I was completely unaware of the incredibly feeling of calm that would overtake me my first evening at this beautiful bed and breakfast. Greeted with a smile and a beautiful glass of wine, I was shown my lovely room and all the amenities available to me.

At every turn outside there is another relaxing room, sitting area, flower bed, babbling waterfall, or some other beautiful moment of serenity. The attention to fine detail and care for this business is evident at every turn. The bed is incredibly comfortable and the meals were delightfully plated and delicious.

Shelby, the resident dog is beautiful, fun and a friendly edition to the whole experience. I particularly appreciated that the owners are not only dog friendly but animal advocates too. Both myself and my furry companion felt right at home and he certainly fell in love with Shelby (and her dog bones:)

Thank you for my lovely, calm, serene and relaxing stay. I certainly appreciated meeting/ talking with you both and look forward to seeing you again.

Room Tip: Any room is a good option here, you cannot go wrong
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
Serenityranch, Guest Relations Manager at Serenity Ranch Bed and Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded 3 June 2018

Actually, this is our home. Everything should be in harmony. We have no 'best face' to put before our guests; what you see is what you get.
Mind you, our animals are an important part of the experience. We consider them to be full family members.
We really appreciate your generous review, and hope that you will come back and stay with us again.
Alan.

Reviewed 27 May 2018

My two sons and I stayed at The Serenity Ranch for two nights when they were both competing in running races in Ancaster. We booked two rooms with the intention of having a cot put in one of the rooms so the men could share, however Shane gave us the use of a couch in a lounge, gave us bedding and put a sign on the door indicating the room was in use; my younger son was able to sleep there very comfortably. There was no extra cost for the use of that room. We were treated very warmly, we were all completely at ease. The breakfast was great and the accommodation was delightful. We would all go back if we are in the area again.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family

Thank you for your kind words. No matter what the reason for a visit, our guests should feel relaxed and refreshed; we will do all that we can to allow them to do this. We look forward to seeing you again in the future.

Reviewed 22 May 2018

There is a reason why 99% of the reviews for this B&B are 5 stars. It has everything you would want and more than you would expect from a B&B. Host and personnel are delightful and helpful people (among other things I was late for a wedding and the owner interrupted what he was doing to give me a ride with his car). The rooms remind you of a cozy family home, clean, well decorated and tasteful. If you're looking to stay in Ancaster and you want an oasis of comfort, booking this place is a no brainer.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Serenityranch, Guest Relations Manager at Serenity Ranch Bed and Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded 22 May 2018

We try to treat our guests as 'family' and we'll do all that we can to provide an over the top experience. Yes it is peaceful; junior hockey teams do not inhabit the hallways.
We most certainly appreciate your kind review. It was a pleasure to meet you.