“Oh My Cod - their fresh chowder is Divine”
Review of Oh My Cod

Oh My Cod
Ranked #3 of 22 Restaurants in Mahone Bay
Price range: US$6 - US$19
Description: We are opening for the new 2018 season on Friday, April 13. Current hours are Friday - Monday, 11am - 8pm
Reviewed 28 June 2018

Just experienced the "gold standard" in fresh fish chowder today. Had to wait a little bit while the chef made it to order and it was perfection. Had serious "food envy" when we saw what the next table's guests were getting, too. Every plate beautifully presented. Exceptionally friendly service. Highly recommend this place based on our visit today.

2  Thank 74terrie

Reviewed 26 June 2018

We had seen this restaurant on TripAdvisor and decided to try it for dinner yesterday on our way through Mahone Bay to Lunenburg. We were soooo glad we did. I had the lobster croissant and my husband had the seafood chowder. Both were amazing, and the chowder is better than anything you could get in a high end restaurant at a much higher price. The place is small and quaint which adds to the charm. We got to say hello to the chefs, and our server Kim was super friendly, efficient and helpful. Their homemade deserts look like something out of a magazine, so we topped off the meal with their perfect coconut cream pie. Most places don’t get it right, but this place aced it. Can’t wait to have the opportunity to visit again. Anthony Bourdain would have loved the food experience. We are from Niagara Ontario.
PS: For some reason we weren’t able to click the Food and Value rating...we give both “Excellent” in the rating.

Reviewed 24 June 2018 via mobile

It was tough to choose my meal as there were a few that really interested me. I made my decision on the lobster croissant and so glad I did. We had a chance to sample from our various friends’ plates and my roll was by far my favourite. The fish tacos and fries were good. The clams were definitely not. My lobster croissant was overflowing with lobster meat. So good! Friendly staff as well.

Reviewed 24 June 2018

Been here twice in two years. Food is exceptionally good. A very busy place yet it is clean and the staff remain warm,friendly and welcoming. A must do for visitors to the town. Try the chowder.

Reviewed 22 June 2018

Small, quaint restaurant on the Main Street in Mahone Bay...eat on the front porch, inside or on the back deck water view. We had the lobster sandwich which came with a salad. Outstanding!!! The best and freshest lobster ever. Service was good - but they were short handed — they covered well. Prices were competative for lobster. I highly recommend you stop by for lunch as you will not be disappointed.