“Good Breakfast”

Smitty's Pancake House
Ranked #15 of 42 Restaurants in Comox
Reviewed 30 June 2018

Greeted by a smiling server. Coffee and menus arrived promptly. The server (Brandy) was most attentive and personable. I ordered the Seniors breakfast, a smaller portion of one egg, bacon,hash browns and toast. My husband ordered the ham omelette and pronounce it excellent. All very tasty and reasonable prices. A varied menu for lunch and dinner. Licensed but limited selections of wine or beer. We will return.

Date of visit: June 2018

Reviewed 17 June 2018 via mobile

Food was fine the place was quite busy as it was a holiday and most places were closed. The decor was tired but it was clean.

Date of visit: October 2017
Reviewed 9 June 2018

Food was good. Every time I have been there it has been perfectly fine. The washroom facilities are a special-needs friendly and I did not have a problem getting off the toilet. As in some facilities the toilet is very low for special needs.

Date of visit: December 2017
Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

Pretty average. Large menu. I had a hot turkey sandwich and it was ok at best. Asked for gravy for my fries and got beef gravy with turkey gravy on the sandwich. I thought that was weird. Server was pleasant.

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed 5 March 2018

My father and I thought we would try this restaurant. When we were seated and given our beverages, my cup still had someone else's lipstick on it. The second cup still had coffee and stuck on sugar in the bottom. Then we received our breakfasts and my meat was hot but the hashbrowns were still frozen in the middle. I was given new hashbrowns and although my father never complained, he did say his meal was cold. I have given the restaurant over a week to respond, and nothing, that is why I am given it a poor review. The server was great as she was only the server. For a $35 breakfast, it is pricey for the service. I would not return.

Date of visit: February 2018