“New Management, New Restaurant! The Sannd Trap Bar n' Grill is the new name”
Review of Tee Box in Comox

Tee Box in Comox
Ranked #20 of 42 Restaurants in Comox
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 4 October 2017

Reviews prior to 2017 need to be scrapped. Anne is the new manager and she has reorganized this restaurant. (Sannd Trap is spelled with 2 n's)New menu and new offerings. Try the fries. Folks buy an extra order to take home and reheat in the microwave. There are daily specials too. For a quick snack or an after the round bite, this newly organized eatery offers delicious appies or meals. It serves wine, beer and liquors. The arrangement is attractive and restive. The service is friendly and prompt. We ate here a few times, once on the patio while we watched the golfers putt in and other times inside the attractive club house.

Date of visit: October 2017

Reviewed 7 September 2015 via mobile

Once again we tried the tee box restaurant at the beautiful Comox golf club.
For a snack like nachos, hot dogs and fries or wings before or after a round of golf it is ok.
Unfortunately unlike previously two years ago where I raved about the excellent "hidden gem", I must say that now the attitude of the staff and the food have turned into a grand disappointment.
A couple times now we were greeted by a regretful server who debated whether guests are welcome. Then a continual "we are out of stock on that item" seemed to follow.
What was not out of stock was not tasty, unfortunately, so we as a family decided to go elsewhere in the future.
Unfortunate.

Date of visit: August 2015
Reviewed 5 September 2015

My husband and I stopped in to have breakfast at this golf course and it was wonderful, great food and lots of it. Coffee was the best too. Would definitely be back!!!!!! Open for breakfast and lunch. The Greek salad is amazing!!!!

Date of visit: September 2015
Reviewed 3 August 2015 via mobile

Monday morning of August long weekend, Adrian work his magic. Hogless and The Omlette were ordered. Both
plates looked and tasted delicious. I thought the coffee was way above average, nice grind. The bread for the toast was from across the street and was toasted to perfection.
Tee Box I will c u soon jK

Date of visit: August 2015
Reviewed 1 June 2015

Rarely have I had a waitress who did all this so poorly.
We asked for coffee and breakfast. After 10 minutes the coffee arrive along with everyone else on a tray, 8 separate cups going to three different tables. Then I had to wait for the milk that I asked for.
After the food arrived we had to ask for cutlery, salt & pepper, napkins & water. It took 3 more requests for water before we got a glass.
Really, I was beyond frustrated with the service and the other waitress had to keep bailing our waitress out.
We have friends that consider this the best place in Comox

Date of visit: May 2015