“nice strong coffee”
Review of Milano Coffee

Milano Coffee
Ranked #2 of 3 Coffee & Tea in Comox
Price range: US$3 - US$7
Description: We are boutique coffee bar, steeped in the tradition of high quality espresso, espresso based drinks and coffee. We offer amazing panini sandwiches, breakfast and lunch. We have many varieties of baked goods, offering gluten free and vegan as well. There is no one else in the Valley with our selection of international award winning coffees. You will just have to come see for yourself.
Reviewed 21 August 2018

Don't know when Milano's got on tripadvisor so just posting now. Been a regular customer for a while. Usually get the pour over dark roast coffee and sit out in the front. I have had the squares and sandwiches. I think a reversal of the order line might help as there can be a lineup out the door. Bit of a design error there. Staff is really nice. Yes it is very popular and parking may be limited after mid morning. Might be an idea to pour a pad for a patio on the side or back. Recommended

Date of visit: August 2018
Robin H, Owner at Milano Coffee, responded to this reviewResponded 30 August 2018

Thanks for the great review. We love your ideas for our place and will try to incorporate soon. It is a small space and it was a creative effort to make it work. Cheers Robin!

Reviewed 23 July 2018

It's a relief to be able to enjoy a first rate espresso in a friendly environment that is not part of a chain.

Date of visit: July 2018

Yes!! You get it!! We are here to give you all our best. Thanks for the great review!

Reviewed 8 April 2018 via mobile

Milano Coffee is IMO the best coffee shop in the Comox Valley. I love seeing Robin and Vickie's friendly smiles every time I walk in. My only question is, "We live so close - Why TF do I not go more often?!"

Date of visit: March 2018

Yes Wendell, why not more. It is always great to see you as well buddy!! Love Robin.

Reviewed 26 March 2018

a lot of coffee places are chains and everything is predictable to the point of boring....however Milanos offers great service, a variety of goodies to go with the coffee and is consistently above the line when it comes to friendly and outgoing staff....always a treat to stop in as we walk by, Parking is sometimes a challenge but there are lots of alternative places to park and dogs are welcome on the balcony.....try it...you will go back time and again.

Date of visit: March 2018
1  Thank Footsac

Wowza!! Thanks for the amazing review and taking the time to do it. Always great to see people really getting what coffee should be!! Bless!!

Reviewed 3 March 2018

I've been to Milano at least a dozen times since it opened in May. Great people, great coffee. The treats are yummy, oh so very yummy! And then today I had my first ooey gooey sandwhich for lunch, soooo tasty (Eek, so much for cutting down on my bread consumption). Nice and bright inside, and a lovely table outside on the back lawn. Oh yeah, and free WIFI,... I saw a girl on a video call with a friend abroad the other day, cute!

Thank you Vickie & Robin for creating a lovely space to sip coffee and eat delicious food.

Date of visit: February 2018

Thank you Leif!! I just found out I could respond on TripAdvisor!!! Love seeing you two beautiful peeps!!!