“Guys Getaway”

Fast Action Fishing Adventures
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

In need of a getaway it was suggested that we give Wally at Fast Action Fishing Adventures a call. After a bit of info was given on what we all wanted to do he put together a wicked 4 day itinerary of fun for us organizing everything so all we pretty much had to do was show up.

Wally was an excellent host / guide. He was very knowledgeable not only about the fishing but about the community and surrounding area as well. It was an absolutely epic weekend and we really do have Wally to thank for it. We have been penciled in for next year and can't wait to go back for another weekend in Sun Peaks with Wally.

If your looking for something to do in the Sun Peaks area I highly recommend giving Wally a shout.....also highly recommend the rope swing....just keep in mind if Wally goes first he makes it look really easy.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Wally was a great guide, it was my first time fishing and Wally made it a relaxing and super fun adventure. Equipment was all new and top of the line, boat was super clean and Wally was extremely knowledgeable about different types of fishing. We all ended up the day catching at least one fish! Had such a great time I’m bringing my parents back this summer for a fishing trip with Wally and can’t wait!

Tracy

Reviewed 6 June 2018 via mobile

I booked a business trip for all the guys in my office and boy were we impressed! First of all, it has to be said that Heffley Lake on a Sunny day is picturesque, B.C. at it best! It’s absolutely lovely... so relaxing, especially in the comfort of a pontoon boat, provided by Wally, our host. We had a half day on the lake and it took an hour or so for the trout to get out of bed, but when they did yeeeeeehaaaa! Haha so much fun, all the guys caught one. The excitement of having one of those little rascals on your hook is well worth the money... and they weren’t all little :)

Wally did a great job of showing us all how to fly cast and play the fish etc. You can tell he’s a pretty experienced angler... he even has some very cheesey fishing jokes, the ones that aren’t funny but you laugh anyways!

We’ll definitely be going back for some outdoor action on the quad at some point this summer, not to mention, I think I caught the fly fishing bug.

Gracias Wally and FAFA!

Reviewed 5 June 2018

Wally was such a gracious host! My husband and I were in Sun Peaks for the day and wanted to be outdoors. We are not able to fish often, but Wally was an awesome guide. The scenery was beautiful and we enjoyed the day very much. Great day excursion for sure!