“Fantastic, highly recommended”
other travellers have booked this property
ocean view of the Trail Islands
hot tub in moonlight beach fire
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
hot tub in moonlight
beach fire
tides out  !
private beach area
beach great for lounging, walking , swimming
Islandview Cottage
Oceanside suite bath
Oceanside suite  bedroom
oceanside suite patio
oceanside suite kitchen
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available
Overview
Cottage -
1 Bedroom, 1 Bathroom, Sleeps 4
Sechelt, Sunshine Coast, British Columbia

Reviews from our community

Excellent - based on 167 reviews

Reviews from our community

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (24)
French first
Any
EVIEDINAH
Swansea, United Kingdom
“Fantastic, highly recommended”
Reviewed 19 September 2017 for a stay in September 2017

Can't fault this gem. Couldn't wished for a better location. Close to shops and right by the beach. Everything was available in the apartment towels for the beach, bath towels , tea, coffee, snacks, kitchen roll, soap, dishwasher and even a washer/ dryer with soap to wash any clothes if you need to. The porch overlooking the sea, a hot tub and big BBQ were such a bonus, we didn't really want to go out we just wanted to stay in and enjoy our stay. There was even a bottle of wine to greet you at the start of your holiday. This place is fantastic, couldn't wish for better with lovely hosts.

A TripAdvisor Member
“The Name Says It All”
Reviewed 26 July 2016 for a stay in July 2016

My two adult daughters and myself visited Absolute Heaven for three days in July and it was the most pleasant stay. We enjoyed relaxing by the ocean, sitting in the hot tub and just cherishing the time that we had there. Our hosts, Doreen and Doug were the most accommodating people tending to our every and smallest need. We would definitely visit Absolute Heaven again in the future.

Cedars200...
“Super friendly and accommodating hosts.”
Reviewed 26 July 2016 for a stay in July 2016

The hosts are wonderful, super friendly and helpful. If you enjoy soft beds, you will love the bed. If you have more than two people, you maybe advised to bring an air mattress since the hide-a-bed is quite uncomfortable. Also, the Internet is quite spotty. However, the view and hospitality makes it worth it.

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Amanda E
Vancouver, Canada
“Absolute Ocean = Relaxation”
Reviewed 22 July 2016 for a stay in July 2016

We couldn't have been any happier with our accommodations....we were sad to leave. Great place for any age whether you are an infant or senior, there is something for everyone! Doug and Doreen pay attention to every detail in your suite, you will be highly satisfied!!!

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
chrissimo...
Austin, Texas
“Wonderful location on the Sunshine Coast!”
Reviewed 15 June 2016 for a stay in June 2016
person found this review helpful

Doreen and Doug were excellent hosts from the first call to book their suite to even AFTER I left their suite. As I called to try and book where to stay in Sechelt, BC Doug was incredibly helpful. He gave me great advice on how to use the ferry to arrive, and even cautioned me against booking a room for one of my nights because it was unlikely I would be able to make it from the airport to his suite in time. This was a big help, and he was right!

While we stayed at the suite, the shower is great and roomy. The room and bed are very well kept, and we slept soundly. Finally the view is awesome, and I enjoyed every morning looking out over the Pacific coast as I started my day. Sadly as it came time to leave, I was in a hurry and I unfortunately left 2 shirts hanging in the closet. Doreen quickly emailed me to let me know of my error, but I was already on my flight back to the US already. A big thank you to Doreen and Doug who have put my shirts in the mail, and they are ending them back to me! Great customer service, and thank you!

I had a wonderful stay here, and I'm sure you will too.

-Chris Simoes

Cleanliness Service
Visit was for: Leisure
Travelling group: Family
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing