“Great place to stop”

Smitty's Restaurant
Ranked #13 of 210 Restaurants in Sherwood Park
Reviewed 2 April 2018

They have wonderful choices on the menu and the staff are always friendly and happy. they have a buffet on Saturday and Sunday mornings, lots to choose from, the food is great I love the turkey meal or the beef dip meal. but everything on the menu is good

Reviewed 26 March 2018

The best part of eating at Smitty's is getting to choose the 4 items I want to eat today. I can customize my meal to be just the right size for me today and enjoy every bite. It always tastes homemade.

Reviewed 12 March 2018

The staff were friendly and welcoming. Everything was cooked to our expectations, everything tasted delicious and served at the ideal temperature. Staff was always checking on us to make sure our meal was tasting as it should be. Thanks again, Smitty’s!

Reviewed 9 January 2018

The setting was comfortable and staff friendly. The food was good basic food and served promptly and warm. There was a small problem with my husband’s liver being over cooked around the edges but this was r3ctified quickly and graciously.

Reviewed 3 January 2018 via mobile

I happened to be hungry as I was driving by at lunch time, so i stopped in on a whim. (Smitty's is in the Super 8 hotel lobby.) There wasn't a wait as there is with many restaurants at lunch time. Service was very pleasant and attentive without being disruptive, and the server kept my coffee topped up. I like milk with my coffee, not cream, and I was given a generous amount here, unlike at most restaurants where they give about 2 tablespoons and I usually end up buying a small glass of milk. I ordered the Half Club Sandwich with very, very well done bacon and fresh fruit cup as my side. I hoped half a sandwich would be enough. It turns its a full sandwich but doesn't have the third piece of toast that's usually Ina club. It was perfect! And my bacon was perfectly cooked - most restaurants usually serve my bacon underdone even though I emphasize "very, very well done" when ordering. It was the beat club sandwich I've ever had. It was more expensive than I thought to would be but still reasonable. Try Smitty's - yiu might be surprised.