“AYCE”

Bright Pearl Restaurant
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

The smorgasbord had a good selction of dishes. The dishes were good and hot. They would constantly bring out more food so there was always fresh and hot food. They had all the favourites and more so there was something for everybody. The restaurant was busy for a Thursday in a small town of 3400.

Reviewed 19 June 2018 via mobile

Great place for smorgasbord. All dishes were fresh and tasty. We’ve gone a few times and it never disappoints.

Reviewed 9 March 2018

I was in Pincher Creek on business and stopped at this restaurant for a lunch during the few days I was there. The service was quick and the food was very good. There were three of us on a tight schedule and other than getting too much food for what I thought we ordered, everything was great.

Reviewed 30 January 2018

As vegans its hard to find somewhere to eat but this restaurant really tried its best to make our meal great, the staff were very helpful. The portions were very generous, the dishes came to the table piping hot and thats always a bit deal for us. The prices were very good in comparison to Calgary.
We will go again next time we are skiing at Castle Mountain.

Reviewed 23 October 2017 via mobile

I took my father for dinner one evening while I was home visiting. We thought they had their buffet on but only lunch time and weekends. No worries as we had a delicious large bowl of war wonton and spit a combination dinner plate and that was plenty. The people who run the restaurant are very friendly and even though the restaurant was busy were fast and efficient. Next time we will try the buffet which I understand is worth going for.