“Loved the fried rice”

Little Blue Elephant
Ranked #5 of 141 Restaurants in Minot
Cuisines: Japanese, Thai
Reviewed 28 June 2018

Very nice people. I really enjoyed their fried rice and spring roles. Did not have to wait long to get a table.

Reviewed 3 June 2018 via mobile

This is one of our favorite places to eat. Everything is always fresh and flavorful. The decor is a little eccentric but the service is great. Take out is available as well. Would absolutely recommend to anyone! My favorites are Siam tender chicken, drunken noodles, and Thai pepper basil.

Reviewed 6 May 2018 via mobile

Appetizer of Thai dumpling recommended. Dip delicious. California rolls delicious. Sadly we should have stopped there. The Pad Thai and Blue Elephant fried rice was mediocre at best.
Excellent waitress. Very efficient and friendly.

Reviewed 24 April 2018 via mobile

You probably wouldn’t notice this place if you were driving by, but it’s definitely worth seeking out. The Mr liked it because he could get his sushi fix with the Crunch Munch roll. I like it because I could get something besides sushi. The pad Thai was good, Thai iced tea was good, and the spring rolls were good too.

Reviewed 16 February 2018 via mobile

My husband and I LOVE this place. I reserve space for all our special events there. The owner and his staff are amazing and always helpful. This is NOT a fast food restaurant! But let me assure you the food is worth every second that you wait for it. Each plate looks like a fresh piece of artwork. I have attached a photo of my hisbands duck salad and as you can see it is BEAUTIFUL. If you want an experience worth talking about give this place a try.

Been to Little Blue Elephant? Share your experiences!