Lowest prices for your stay
Hotels.com
SAVE US$4
CheapTicketsUS$38
Orbitz.comUS$38
Trip.com
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 19 August 2019

I highly recommend Hotel Sveta Elena. The staff was very friendly and supportive. The hotel is very clean. They cleaned my room every day. The food is very very delicious and fresh. I am amazed by the beauty of the garden, the pool and the doves which live in the garden. The pool is clean and full of healthy mineral water. I love it! I recommend Hotel Sveta Elena for everybody who comes in Varna and wants great service, delicious food and nature.

Date of stay: August 2019
1  Thank Desislava P
Reviewed 13 February 2019

This is one of the few places that puts Nature first - really enjoyed peaceful time in the garden and the big pigeon collection <3 Staff is very friendly and professional and food is tasty. Will visit again for sure!!!

Date of stay: November 2018
1  Thank Neviana T
Reviewed 12 July 2018

First of all, Hotel Sveta Elena is 5 minutes away from the beach, which is amazing especially if you are a beach lover like me! Great staff and atmosphere, everyone was trying to make our stay more than wonderful! I was able to relax and to enjoy the beautiful garden filled with greenery and amazing fountain with kids area. I recommend with both hands! Best place to be!!!!

Room tip: The rooms with sea view are amazing!!!!
Date of stay: June 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 16 May 2018

Fantastic hotel, great location just 5 minutes from the beach. Friendly staff and the wifi is good in the rooms and the lobby.

Easy to get to town by bus or taxi in less than 10 minutes, and Golden Sands is just 10 minutes in the other direction.

Date of stay: May 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 29 April 2018 via mobile

The Sevta Elena -Saint-Constantine and Helena, Varna Provinde. Bulgaria

I love the atmosphere, the staff was so helpful. I stayed two weeks. . I brought my 5 year old with me. He is picky eater. The hotel made accommodation s for my son needs.The room was clean and nicely decorated . I’m American and came to visit my friends in Varna. We had a small get together at the hotel for my friends . They catered my event the food was excellent the service was amazing ! When I return to Varna I will stay at this hotel only! They know how to make a guest feel welcomed and safe. Calabasas Princess- Ilene Fletcher

Date of stay: April 2018