Lowest prices for your stay
Hotels.com
Travelocity
ZenHotels.com
US$34
SAVE US$4
Trip.comUS$35
CheapTicketsUS$38
Orbitz.comUS$38
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 13 February 2019

This is one of the few places that puts Nature first - really enjoyed peaceful time in the garden and the big pigeon collection <3 Staff is very friendly and professional and food is tasty. Will visit again for sure!!!

Date of stay: November 2018
1  Thank Neviana T
Reviewed 12 July 2018

First of all, Hotel Sveta Elena is 5 minutes away from the beach, which is amazing especially if you are a beach lover like me! Great staff and atmosphere, everyone was trying to make our stay more than wonderful! I was able to relax and to enjoy the beautiful garden filled with greenery and amazing fountain with kids area. I recommend with both hands! Best place to be!!!!

Room tip: The rooms with sea view are amazing!!!!
Date of stay: June 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 16 May 2018

Fantastic hotel, great location just 5 minutes from the beach. Friendly staff and the wifi is good in the rooms and the lobby.

Easy to get to town by bus or taxi in less than 10 minutes, and Golden Sands is just 10 minutes in the other direction.

Date of stay: May 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 29 April 2018 via mobile

The Sevta Elena -Saint-Constantine and Helena, Varna Provinde. Bulgaria

I love the atmosphere, the staff was so helpful. I stayed two weeks. . I brought my 5 year old with me. He is picky eater. The hotel made accommodation s for my son needs.The room was clean and nicely decorated . I’m American and came to visit my friends in Varna. We had a small get together at the hotel for my friends . They catered my event the food was excellent the service was amazing ! When I return to Varna I will stay at this hotel only! They know how to make a guest feel welcomed and safe. Calabasas Princess- Ilene Fletcher

Date of stay: April 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 24 February 2018

My experience at Sveta Elena was simply wonderful. The staff were so nice and friendly, always ensuring to make me feel welcome whenever I returned. The little things like wishing me a lovely day every morning as I walked past reception was in stark contrast to many other hotels I've stayed at, this felt much more personal and inviting. The facilities were splendid, the pool especially was a highlight, being spacious enough for all to enjoy respectfully and without disturbing others. Food was in keeping with the rest of the experience; magnificent and tasty. The chef certainly got my praises (the chicken and potato was a particularly enjoyable dish). Finally, the location is in such an idyllic situation, you're so close to the beach and Varna centre (a short bus ride) that everything is well within reach. The hotel truly feels blended with nature as well, with luscious greenery all around as well as fascinating enclosure full of exotic and rare pidgeons (which is a must see).

Overall, I loved my stay here and can't wait to go back this summer, the atmosphere is amazing, the staff charming, friendly and professional and the facilities top notch. Highly recommend.

Date of stay: September 2017