Hotels.com
eDreams
Orbitz.com
StayForLong
FindHotel
All reviews star hotel lots of sun beds night time entertainment construction work wine and beer don t think hotel is perfect large variety mini disco sea view soft drinks bed and breakfast family holiday st constantine spa center animation team aston
Selected filters
Reviewed 7 September 2020

One of the best hotels we have stayed in.
Pleasant friendly helpful staff & management throughout our stay.
Rooms spacious well equipped apart from the storage. always a problem as we take far to much stuff with us.
The lady who cleaned our room was wonderful I cannot praise enough.
We were on bed and breakfast basis but ate most nights in the Azzuro restaurant food very good with a large choice well presented and enjoyable.
Unfortunately, Monty's was closed.
The spa area is adequate especially as the aqua house is just up the road. both pools indoors and outdoors excellent
The beach is comfortable clean and well managed.
I certainly would recommend and we will return.

Room tip: We had a lovely room with partial views over the sea.
Reviewed 4 September 2020

5 star hotel very nice and beautifully decorated
Large and modern rooms with all comforts.
Azzaro restaurant beautifully arranged, diversified food and very well prepared.
Clean pools, hotel beach maximum 5 minutes.
I recommend this hotel

Room tip: room with sea view, upper floors
Reviewed 28 August 2020 via mobile

Me and my family were at Astor Garden Hotel for our summer holiday for second time and everything was excellent. I would choose this hotel for my next summer holiday as well, because of the spacious rooms, good location and nearby good restaurants and good beaches like Radjana beach. The hotel manager Mrs. Violeta Berova is very helpful and friendly.

Date of stay: August 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 August 2020 via mobile

First of all, don t think twice, book it
Looks great, very clean, good breakfast, nice rooms, nice pool, great location, free safe parking, no noise etc.
Staff was very helpfull.
Real pleased with my stay!

Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 19 August 2020 via mobile

First day we came with trust because we have waited this holiday all year.They have booked us at 15.00,never heard in my life and all hotels I have visited the chech in

was at maximum 14.00H.Anyway the room is big and confortable,the bed is wonderful, and all interior design. In the bathroom the shower is full of moisture showing that the cleaning is poor. The sink at the shower door is broken and it allows the water get out so if you are not careful when you get out of the shower you risk slipping.So more attention to the bathroom.Second thing that really made me very angry is the big pool. I did not see to be cleaned and the proof is in photos. A lot of moisture and smell on the edge. Also when you go in the pool the floor is slepping because is dirty.Because of the sand that is near the pool, people forget to wash before going into the pool so imagine the reality. The liitle pools for children's I did not had courage to go in. The big advantage is that you have free accès to Aqua House Thermal near the hotel and there you have 5 pools, certanly not all of them very clean.. but you have a choice. For the food I can say it was OK... Not for 5 stars but you can choose. The cakes not even traditionally, a lot of sugar and nothing sofisticate or at least traditionally.The only thing I can appreciate is the cheese platter. The juice from all bars is des gusting, all of them. The employees are hard workers but really need more management and follow up.Nothing to do or to visit in the area. A liitle park for kids but the area is not kids friendly.Concerning the beach... Clean with sunbeds for free.You can't take a swim in the sea because it's miserable, lots of algae and smelly water. They did not do anything on this area. The environment it looks spectacular as it is new and quite nice but it doesn't worth to come with kids.
P.S the only measure for Covid prevention was to wear gloves at the restaurant, I did not see any employee wearing the mask according with the rules. Nobody is following the rules. It is sad because it could be a nice hotel... And a plus for the animation team for children.. You are great guys ❤️. Hope that my comments will help doing better next time.

Trip type: Travelled with family