All reviews water slides children's pool cleaned every day small balcony two weeks evening entertainment plenty of sunbeds minute walk recommend this hotel german pools bulgaria holiday maid
Reviewed 25 May 2018 via mobile

Firstly ignore the neg reviews, its so friendly, they do cater for the English and staff are great. The food is very good always something to eat though could be hotter. The bar drinks are lovely , miro and Sophia can not do enough for you. Its spotless cleaners always at it. The room was big, clean and cleaned every day. The mattresses were not great but hey for what you pay what do you expect. Some people moan just for the sake of it. All in all great place, great staff incl reception, guy in the shop also very nice. My advice ignore neg reviews and book. We will be coming here again.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Neil S
Reviewed 3 October 2017

Straight to the point...the food was terrible, don't cater for English much and cold(the food as did eat we had to heat up in the microwave!) The staff were rude! I asked for some milk for my cup of tea as it had all gone from the jug on the breakfast table and I didn't like the creamy milk from the machine, and was told NO I couldn't have any in a stern manner!! There was a carton of milk in the fridge behind him but he wasn't going to let me have any!!! The pool was mucky! Filled with leaves from the many trees round it and I ended up catching a 24hour bug from it!! The man in the chemist said it was common!!! We would go back to Bulgaria but not all inclusive!

Room Tip: Very quiet hotel. Lift to all floors.
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
4  Thank Shan C
Reviewed 29 September 2017

We are far travelled couple and go many AI holidays from Caribbean to Spain. This was a last minute deal and reading reviews I was a bit concerned but having been to Bulgaria a few times knew we could easily find somewhere else if needed.

Delighted to say we had the best time. I could not fault the food a tall we actually ate there all the time. The pool bar and restaurant bar are great no hassle/ no queues/ Victor the bar man was really great. The hotel is not modern but is very clean my room was cleaned every day as well as fresh towels. It is very close to the beach and in the middle of everything. My room faced the 24hr bar but TBH we were home for from 10-12 each night and had no trouble sleeping. it is not a mixed hotel British / German and Dutch but we met people. There is no entertainment at night but you are in the heart of Bulgaria with loads of places on your doorstep and it is still not a expensive place. I would really have no issue recommending this hotel and would defiantly be back we had a fabulous week.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank Donna N
Reviewed 26 September 2017 via mobile

We travelled from 19th September 2017 - 26th September 2017. Initial impressions of the hotel were that it is clean and well presented, the rooms are small and basic but more than adequate for sleeping and showering. The food in the hotel is not as bad as some have reviewed, but the food can be lukewarm rather than hot. There was a good choice initially but from the Thursday evening onwards this lessened and as the week went on the staff were closing the hotel around us which made us feel somewhat in the way. The bartender Viktor was a real credit to the hotel and made our evenings enjoyable before we went out.

Sunny Beach itself is a lively town but due to the time of year we went it was the end of the season and many shops and bars were boarded up by Friday. The weather also took a turn and we were informed by locals that it is the start of their winter weather.

The Tikki Bar across the road was our favourite. Very welcoming and attentive and it is NOT a strip club as some have said. There are pole dancers but they are gymnasts and in no way is it seedy. The prices are good and they continued the party atmosphere right up until our last night.

The locals are friendly, but it is just about using common sense in terms of looking after your belongings. We did not witness or experience any worrying behaviour during our stay.

Overall we loved our time in Sunny Beach and will definitely be making a return trip next year but earlier on in the season.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank 1234AlfieOscar
Reviewed 23 September 2017 via mobile

Hi I am currently here in Bulgaria at iskar and to be fair the food is not to my liking but you can eat it and if you don't like the food eating out is very cheap. The hotel staff are very friendly and polite the place is spotless the cleaners never stop. All in all this is a very good hotel

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family