“Wow”

Price range: US$21 - US$45
Cuisines: Central European
Good for: Groups
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Description: The Restaurant is situated on one of the hills north of Sunny Beach. There is a Variety Show and Live Band Every night.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We went to khans tent last week and book with sunny beach tours. Messaged them on Facebook and they met me at the hotel for payment and picked up and dropped off. We had the best seats in the house

There’s a singer while you eat and then the show starts about 10.30 it’s amazing.
We had the set meal which was ok but if you’re a fussy eater I’d recommend paying extra and choosing what you want to eat.

This place is a must

Write a ReviewReviews (1 789)

41 - 45 of 1 789 reviews

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Very fun night. Show was really good. Food ok just not to my taste. Didnt get told there want just a set menu when booking. Suggest booking direct with Khans Tent instead of a tour operator.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We went as a party of 10 .great view when when you arrive .staff where very welcoming. Wine already on the table ready to drink but you could swap to suit your taste .meal was nice .staff came and asked all the kids if they would prefer nuggets and chips ..house band was very entertaining..the show/performances where very good ..all in all everybody had a good night ..i didnt see anybody leave at the end without a smile on their faces.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

What an amazing experience! Seriously good value for money, bottle of wine each (at least!) 4 course meal, a show, dancers who were all amazing. Cannot do enough for you here you have to give it a try. We didn't expect it to be so good!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Honestly don't know where to start booked this as a night out while away for me my partner and out 4 children and was definitely not disappointed 4 course meal best food I've ate the whole time here free bottle of wine for adults which can be swapped for 2 large beers children get 2 soft drinks and adults also get a small glass of a shot type drink not sure what it was but tasted foul sorry but wasn't for me haha after we had ate entertainment started trapeeze comedians daredevils flamingo dancers live band had it all round the floor by were you are sitting end the night all up dancing together and having a great time veiws are amazing best place to take photographs by far definitely worth booking and would love to return again myself if I'm in Bulgaria again I will definitely be going one of the best nights of my whole holiday