Blue Pearl(Sunny Beach)
US$175
US$169
  • Pool
Bora Bora Hotel(Sunny Beach)(Great Value!)
US$65
Helena Park Hotel(Sunny Beach)
US$256
US$229
  • Breakfast included
Nessebar Fort Club Apartments(Sunny Beach)(Great Value!)
US$72
US$45
Family Hotel Romantic(Sunny Beach)(Great Value!)
US$43
Trakia Garden Hotel(Sunny Beach)
US$72
  • Breakfast included
Helena Sands Hotel(Sunny Beach)
US$253
US$205
Hotels.com
Hotel L&B(Sunny Beach)(Great Value!)
US$69
US$64
US$178
US$168
Orbitz.com
  • Pool
Barcelo Royal Beach(Sunny Beach)
US$723
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsrelax poolmain poolmain restaurantfinishing touchesfamily suitewater slidesface masknewly opened hotelsnack barbaby roomfamily quizparty dancesparents and grandparentspool areas were lovelybrand spanking newwelcome drink on arrivalfresh bottle
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

This hotel delivered the holiday we all needed and there was something for everyone. Q. How do you achieve a holiday for four very busy adults who need to relax and revive and also meet the needs of three energetic children? A. This is the place.

Our three granddaughters had fun in and out of the sun, the younger ones spent time at the Bamse Club and the eldest enjoyed making new friends. The children were happy therefore the parents and grandparents had a holiday, everyone relaxed, found things to join and do (if you want to). Lots of happy TUI staff (if you need them), hotel staff were extremely polite and the atmosphere was great. So much choice in the self-service main restaurant, all food was excellent quality wherever we ate in the hotel. The rooms were immaculate as were all areas of the hotel.

SMALL very tiny criticism. Towels do not need to be exchanged everyday, it would be nice to have been given a choice and a system in place for this. Too many plastic straws and drinks/food containers at the pool bar and elsewhere - is there a need to use so many? There were smallish recycling bins but question whether enough is being recycled.

HUGE thank you. I know this is a holiday review but I have to mention something that made a huge difference to revitalising me and my well-being ensuring that I arrived home really refreshed and feeling so much better; so this is a special thank you to Theodora, who works at the Turkish Spa. I opted for a medical massage as I have back and neck problems from being hunched over a computer all day and over enthusiastic gardening (if that is at all possible). I needed two visits but the price was negotiated to approx. £50 for both, a bargain compared to physio' prices in the UK. I was a little sceptical at first as the Spa brochure doesn't reflect the qualifications and expertise of this hidden gem of a lady who said that she had trained in Italy for her qualifications. On the second visit I had a further 15 minutes of extra treatment and Theodora went the extra mile to ensure that ALL knots and tightness were successfully treated in just two visits.

Thank you everyone for a great time.

Room Tip: All rooms seem to be of a similar quality, just depends on your needs.
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
4  Thank 26days
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

e have just got back from our holiday at the family life nevis resort.
We absolutely loved our holiday here.
Food in the main restaurant is fab lots of choice and always nice.
Taverna was fab too (didn't enjoy the green and grill as much).
Rooms were clean and spacious(although we did upgrade).
Everywhere was nice and clean staff always around cleaning.
Pools were great and a few to choose from with slides too.
We lost our sons tablet on the coach and the staff and tui reps did all they can to get it back and we did.
Best of all the tui reps are fantastic they made our holiday as our son loved them.great entertainment nothing they can't do.
My only small downfall was on a bit of a hill but we was aware of this when we booked.
All around fantastic place to go and will be visiting again

3  Thank Jo L
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

The hotel is very clean, modern, food is of good quality and plenty of choice, staff are very attentive and my little boy loved the kids clubs. We purposely booked this hotel because it seemed different from the usual huge all-inclusive hotels where you are on top of each other. We liked the idea of small ‘blocks of rooms’ as oppose to one huge building and upgraded to a suite, the simple fact it is advertised as a suite suggests there is more than one room or at least a devision between the bedroom and lounge, unfortunately a suite is just a larger bedroom and our son was sleeping on the sofa bed next to us.
There are full length curtains in the room apart from one large window, where for some reason they have decided to install a light coloured blind which keeps the room illuminated until the sunsets.
The bathroom window is clear glass, it provides nice views when your having a shower, but it is slightly strange to look into the room opposite when you’re having a wee or at the sink, god knows if our neighbours could see in???
The walls separating the rooms are incredibly thin, we could clearly hear conversations from next-door, one night we were treated to an unexpected family quiz which we were able to hear both the questions and the answers. You can also hear everyone coming home, with doors slamming, lifts opening and drunken parents shouting at their children to be quiet.
We asked for a quiet room as we like my 4 year old to maintain his routine of going to bed between 7-8pm, unfortunately we were allocated a room in the block closest to the entertainment and had a battle to put him to sleep each night as the music goes on until past 10pm then the drunken shouting starts.
The pool water is FREEZING, including the indoor pool. Not many adults entered the pool due to the temperature and children were bitterly cold when they got out.
The main slides appeared to be closed as much as they were open. I could never work out why??
The spa is facilities are pretty poor, most of the facilities were off or broken, it appears to be subcontracted out and unless you are having treatments they make you feel extremely unwelcome.
The walk down to Sunny Beach isn’t a pleasant one, mostly across busy roads and when you arrive it’s a dump. Not a nice place to take children.
Would I come back...No, would I book through TUI again...No.

2  Thank MIG017
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

This is the first time we have been on a holiday with young children.. it was a bit of a shock .. I thought there was an adult only pool but it was called a quiet pool still with children but a bit quieter.. The place is new and really nice spotless clean..beds and towels changed every day.. the gardens are beautiful and very well kept.. my son thought that there wasn’t enough activity for younger kids more for age 12 and over .. Food available all day if you want it I enjoyed the breakfast but lunch and dinner was mainly Pizza and chips the waffles that came out about 4-6 were amazing hence a massive cue but worth it ..this was also our first time in Bulgaria We will go back but to Adults only next time Ha Ha

4  Thank ELVISENGLANDUK
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We’re just back from being at the Nevis resort for a week. I couldn’t find a fault about the hotel or food it was all absolutely amazing, food is gorgeous, different options all day and there is always food going from breakfast too late night snacks. We had our 3 year old daughter with us and she loved it, they have a food corner for kids with all different types of food. They have 3 water slides for adults and then one for kids, they’ve 3 pools for adults, the main pool, the relax pool and the spa pool all have a child section then they have one for baby’s and one with slides for kids. You don’t have to bring towels for the pool as they supply them every day, you don’t have to go down early for sun loungers there is plenty for everyone.
Rooms are fantastic, housekeeping are amazing fadma I think was her name she made little towel people for our daughter every day she cleaned it. There is a slope walk from reception to the pool but nothing to dangerous, the main beach is 10 minutes walk with has shops all along it. They have a private beach for tui guests with a bus up and back every half hour.
Entertainment is great they never fail from the dancing to the main event. They make sure all kids are involved. They’ve entertainment around the pool all day, there is always something to do. You don’t need to bring a penny with you as you don’t need to leave the resort only if you want to by presents down on the strip which is cheap enough anyway.
All workers are very friendly and have English. Would recommend this hotel to anyone! I’ll be heading back next year as we all had an amazing time.

4  Thank Shanice B