“Not Our Type of Buffet”

Panda Restaurant and Mongolian BBQ
Ranked #43 of 173 Restaurants in Grand Forks
Cuisines: Chinese, Mongolian
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Not accustomed to the items on this buffet....from the egg rolls to the LoMein to the chicken balls to the rice. The taste was as if everything was cooked in the same wok and there were some items that I would not take a chance on. And the staff manning the BBQ should try to be pleasant when doing their job....at least a smile

Reviewed 27 May 2018

My wife and I absolutely love this place, we always get the mongolian, which is where you dish up your own food and he cooks it while you wait. If I am still hungry I will go through the buffet but by that time I am pretty full. You always get your moneys worth of food.

Reviewed 9 December 2017

Whenever I will be going to Grand Forks I know I can get a fabulous meal here.I have to hold myself back. Everything is so tasty from the fruit salad bar to the Mongolian Grill to the hot buffet and let us not forget the desserts.From simple macaroons to puddings,pies,cakes.Quite the variety of meat dishes beef,pork,chicken,fish and many dishes without meat that are great.Service is excellent the people are simply wonderful,
if you do not see a favorite they will try to find it.Certainly worth the stop.

Reviewed 31 August 2017

We wen't about an hour before closing time and the staff was busy cleaning, with a strong odor of bleach on the floors, so couldn't enjoy the food, although it looked good.

Reviewed 11 August 2017

Three of us stopped for lunch and had a memorable meal. The aromas emanating from the food was amazing and there was so much to choose from. I must admit that we were hungry and this food was just the ticket. Everything I tried I enjoyed it was served hot and tasty. This is a must place to be enjoyed by anyone who likes Chinese food.