“Great Food”
Review of Culver's

Culver's
Ranked #9 of 173 Restaurants in Grand Forks
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Fantastic food at a great value....and of course my spouse says the ice cream is heavenly....you order your meal and they bring it to your table. Very clean and staff are very helpful

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I stopped here for lunch. Now granted, I wasn't overly hungry, but split a hamburger with my aunt. It was just like any other hamburger I've had...and I have had better elsewhere. I heard their ice cream is amazing, but I did not try it. Perhaps if I give it another try, I will.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Would love to eat here more but since we always have to have a shake can’t eat there as often as we like :-) that are angels calories are killers.

Reviewed 4 June 2018

They are by far my favorite fast food burger. Chicken is really good here too. The ice cream is great. The service here is always good.

Reviewed 20 April 2018 via mobile

I had never been or heard of Culvers until a family trip to Grand Forks was booked with my boyfriend and his family. He had been hyping this restaurant up the drive down. We ate there for lunch on the day we left to go home. I got the cheeseburger butter burger with fries (we shared them) and he got the Culvers single deluxe burger. I was blown away. I think it's one of the best fast food burgers I've ever had. I was also impressed with the service. Everyone was very friendly. It also was very clean. Culvers is also known for their custard so we ended up getting four 1 pint containers to bring home and try later. We asked the girl at the register if we picked some good flavours (Smores, extreme brownie, chocolate eclair, and nestle crunch), she agreed that we did. I recommend restaurant if you want a slower passed fast food meal.