US$135
BestWestern.com
US$93
US$117
US$114
My Place Hotel-Fargo, ND(Fargo)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 28/07
US$112
US$101
US$88
ComfortSuites
All reviewsfresh cookiesfront deskpancake makerchoice hotelswalk in showerroom was cleangreat breakfastbiscuits and gravyvery nice hotelbed and pillowshot breakfaststayed two nightsthe breakfast areayogurtwould definitely stay here againnice sizeplace to stay
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Hotel is clean, clean, clean and staff are friendly and welcoming. Beds are fabulous - so comfortable and great linens. Location is just down the street from Costco and is central to West Fargo’s restaurants and shopping

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Tony B, General Manager at Sleep Inn & Suites Medical Center, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Dear Will66666,

Thank you so very much for taking the time to share about your stay on TripAdvisor! It is so fantastic to hear that you had such a great time during your stay with us. I am so happy to hear how comfortable and fabulous you found our beds and linens. We have many families that stay with us just for our location to Costco and other W. Fargo attractions.

Again, thank you for sharing about your stay. There is no better promotion for our hotel than the word of mouth from our happy guests. Thank you for staying and we excitedly look forward to welcoming you back the next time you have to hear to Fargo!

Sleep Inn and Suites Medical Center, Fargo

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We had four rooms because of extended family with us. It was clean and updated. The staff was friendly and helpful. Loved the pancake maker for breakfast. Kids liked the pool. Out of the four rooms there was no complaints!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Tony B, General Manager at Sleep Inn & Suites Medical Center, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear Widmerbeth

Thank you again for taking the time to share about our hotel on TripAdvisor! We greatly appreciate the kind words and fantastic review. We look forward to welcoming you back the next time you have a trip to Fargo!!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Very clean nice hotel, with excellent staff. From the front desk to room workers to breakfast staff, we never met anyone who wasn't smiling/helpful....great A/C and very quiet rooms. Location is just a block south of I94, very good access! Great weekend rates.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you for taking the time to share a review of our hotel! We do our absolute best to make every guest's experience is a great one. Sounds like we hit our mark during your visit. We are also very happy that you enjoyed your room. .

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

When I called to book the room, the man told me the price of the room was $119 and I told him I had a coupon from EZ marketing for $72 and then he said he could give it to me for $79, I again told him I had a coupon and then he place me on hold for 5 min.which I did not appreciate as i incurred long distance charges. There must be a solution to someone who does not listen to what you are saying

Room Tip: get your tub more foot secure, I did ship a bit and being older that concerns me for a fall
Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you for taking the time to share a review of our hotel! We do our absolute best to make every guest's experience is a great one. However it appears that we have let you down on this one, if you would be so kind as to contact me directly at the hotel, 701-492-6245 or via email tony.baker@northridgenet.com I want to make sure we make this right with you.

Thank you again for taking the time to share about our hotel on TripAdvisor! We greatly appreciate the honest feedback. We look forward to welcoming you back the next time you have a trip to Fargo!!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

My stay was excellent. KC, the front desk person was very sweet, kind, and helpful. The hotel was quiet and served an excellent continental breakfast. My stay was peaceful and delightful even though i did not used all of the amenities.

Room Tip: Room was very clean and spacious.
Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business