“Good Meal”

Perkins Family Restaurant
Ranked #55 of 81 Restaurants in Dickinson
Cuisines: American
Description: Famous breakfast and the mammoth muffin. Varied menu with salads, sandwiches, burgers and more.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

It has been some time since I have been to a Perkins. Frances was my server and she was great. I ordered a breakfast for lunch off the over 55 menu. Everything was cooked to perfection. I also caught up with my emails using their WiFi. Enjoyable. All for under $10.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Stopped for breakfast. Ordered scrambled eggs, hashbrowns, bacon, and biscuit. Husband ordered eggs over easy, hashbrowns, bacon, and sourdough toast. My eggs came out omelette style; hasbrowns were cold. Husband's eggs had hard yolks and hashbrowns were cold. Place was understaffed - 2 waitresses were seating people, taking orders, serving orders, cleaning tables, and ringing up checks. Took much for two people. Would not go back.

Reviewed 10 June 2018 via mobile

This restaurant is nasty!! The walls are filthy. The bathrooms are dirty and smell of H2S gas. We all ordered breakfast and we all had terrible tummy aches within an hour of eating. When I pointed out the milk stuck on paintings and filthy walls, the lady was very rude and said "eat elsewhere then". So we shall!!

Reviewed 10 June 2018

The Perkins in our area has been closed for some time, so when we travel, finding a Perkins is always a good thing. We ate a Chicken Pot Pie and a Lunch Duo. Perkins can be trusted for quality comfort food, always good, and served hot if it's supposed to be. Parking is always easy and the restrooms are cared for.
As Seniors, we enjoy the 55+ Menu and often make selections from there. And the pies are excellent. People must agree with this because they are often out of certain selections. Our server was attentive.

Reviewed 22 April 2018 via mobile

Was seated quickly but when I ordered they were out of what I wanted so I said I would take another minute to find something....then the waitress disappeared and I sat waiting for 15 minutes for the cook to come and while walking by asked me if I had been helped...he took my order and promptly served it. One waitress at 9:30 on a Saturday might be stretching their limits and effecting the quality of service.