“Top Quality Cuisine and Great Service”
Review of Brickhouse Grille

Brickhouse Grille
Ranked #3 of 81 Restaurants in Dickinson
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We can't recommend this restaurant highly enough! We were passing through Dickinson asked the hotel operator for a recommendation of a "good" restaurant. "Good" was an understatement - It was GREAT!. The steaks were awesome as was the accompaniments and the service excellent. If you're looking for a fine dining spot in Dickinson, the Brickhouse Grill is as good as it gets.

Reviewed 15 June 2018 via mobile

After traveling all day and seeing about a million black angus we had to have a steak. This place knows how to cook one. Great meal and atmosphere. Very good drinks.

Reviewed 15 December 2017 via mobile

They had a curried carrot soup appetizer that was absolutely phenomenal! Happy with the service, happy with our entrées. Looking forward to returning.

Reviewed 16 October 2017 via mobile

We walked in to an old store type building in Dickinson's downtown, and was transported to another place and time. The restaurant was very clean and quaint. Our waitress, Jelisa took our order and suggested appetizer of Chizlet and Cheese which was spot on. My wife ordered Opah, which was a fish I have never heard of and was delicious. I ordered the Ribeye which was cooked to perfection. For dessert my wife got the last creme brulee which made with pumpkin spice and was fantastic, I got the cheesecake which was good, just not a good as the brulee. Dinner for two around 130 dollars and worth every penny. We will definitely be back and wish it was closer to home.

Reviewed 5 October 2017 via mobile

Dickinson is a small town in ND - and not a place you would expect gourmet dining. Well prepare to be pleasantly surprised!

The Brickhouse Grille is a true gem - the chef is fantastic and the prices are reasonable.

My wife and I started by sharing two appetizers: the escargot and the ahi tuna. We were shocked - the escargot was the best we have had in years - tender with just enough garlic (most times chefs drown the snails in garlic) to perfectly compliment the escargot.

The tuna was perfect - fresh and flavorful.

I had the duck confit as an entree - and again the chef blew me away. The duck had a crispy skin AND succulent, tender meat - when many places serve a crispy skin but very dry meat as a result.

My wife had the tequila pork tenderloin - again very tender and moist - but my wife felt it could have used a bit more flavor in the sauce. She thought it was good - but as great as everything else we had tried.

We highly recommend the Brickhouse Grille!!