All reviews double tree cookies providence restaurant front desk great hotel wake forest modern hotel upon check room service rooms were very clean buffet breakfast beautiful property great room business trip staff was very friendly fitness center myrtle beach
Reviewed 25 June 2018

The staff at the DoubleTree is amazing! I would recommend this hotel/space for any of your conference or visiting needs. The Providence Restaurant, attached to the hotel, is amazing and supports our local Food Bank and culinary school.

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
Josh R, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Winston Salem - University, responded to this reviewResponded 2 July 2018

Dear Kristin,

Thank you for allowing us the opportunity to be a part of such an important day for you all. We appreciate your kind words and are grateful for the your patronage.

We look forward to your return visit to celebrate.

General Manger

Reviewed 18 June 2018

Everything about my experience from the initial phone call to book the accommodations through check-out was top-of-the-line! Every staff/team member and the accommodations exceeded my expectations! It will be my primary choice and preference from now on.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business

Dear OfficiallyStephanie,

I am truly the luckiest man....Thank you for your kind words about our team and hotel. I look forward to sharing this with them and to the next opportunity your travels lead you back to our hotel.

Reviewed 18 June 2018

Just returned from celebrating a family members 80th birthday, and the hotel & staff were exceptional! The room was ideal and comfort level was a 10+. The front desk to housekeeping went ablve and beyond. The location was perfect to getting to downtown restaurants and Carolina's Vineyard & Tap! Highly recommend this establishment.

Room Tip: No complaints!

Dear Warlord12,

Thank you for allowing us the opportunity to celebrate with you. Thank you for choosing us and thank you for the wonderful review. We look forward to the next time you celebrate with us.

Thanks,

Reviewed 16 June 2018 via mobile

Stayed here for a business trip. I arrived on Monday and was really hungry but unfortunately the restaurant isn't open on a Monday which was disappointing. The bar serves a limited menu but nothing for my vegetarian colleague. So we had to go elsewhere and there is nowhere in walking distance. Room was clean and the bed was extremely comfortable. Breakfast was fine except for the fact that there were no tea bags available. The staff were friendly and overall the experience was good. My final comment would be that the decor is pretty unusual but not unpleasant.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business

Dear Anna,

Thank you very much for allowing us the opportunity to have you with us for your business trip. I appreciate the feedback and the kind words and will share with all my parties. The next time you are here, please email me and I'll make sure you receive a meal as my guest.

Reviewed 10 June 2018

Was recently at Winston Salem for Make a Wish Trailblazer event. DoubleTree was an awesome place to stay. Clean, great service, and very comfortable bed. Great experience from checkin through checkout.

Dear Jhunny61,

We love being a part of the Make a Wish Trailblazer event and appreciate the opportunity to partner on such a rewarding program. We look forward to the next hike!

At your service,