All reviewsevening receptionconvention centeromelettwo bedroom suiteparking deckhot tubvalet parkingdowntown locationliving areacomplimentary breakfastbreakfast was excellentbusiness tripeach morningindoor poolstaff was very friendlybeds were comfortableenjoyed my stay
Reviewed 28 August 2017

Son goes to WF, super convenient to downtown restaurants and school. Staff is friendly and the complementary breakfast is good. Easy access from highway and parking garage is connected to the hotel. While we didnt attend and of the complimentary happy hours, they were available.

Reviewed 23 August 2017

For the past two-years, I've stayed at this hotel three nights out of the week. This hotel staff is truly one of a kind. They're a kind and generous group. When I'd check in, I'd be greeted with a smile from Simran, Sarah, Vai, and so many other helpful and caring individuals. I'd go down to breakfast in the mornings and have great conversations with Terry, Veronica, Betsy, Effy, Janet, and others. You have to get the omelets. They're amazing! I'd recommend this establishment to anyone and everyone. The staff makes this hotel a great place to stay!

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 23 August 2017

Beautiful, quiet, large suite, comfortable bed, excellent breakfast, first time I use digital key very easy to use. I would recommend this hotel for business and pleasure well worth the money we spent.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 22 August 2017

My family stayed at the embassy suites on a Saturday/Sunday as we passed through on our vacation. Everything was clean, and the separate bedroom was perfect for our family. The evening reception was a pleasant surprise. The food provided was cheese and crackers and chips and macaroni salad and similar. Breakfast was an extensive spread with a customized omelette bar, and there was plenty of seating, even for a large family, there was available tables for us all to sit together.

The one drawback is the available, attached parking garage had a maximum height of 7 ft. Our van with our car top carrier was roughly 8 1/2 ft, so we had to park a couple of blocks away. The unloading zone at the hotel is 14 ft+, so we were able to unload and move the van without too much trouble, and the lot we used wasn't crowded and was easy to find.

Reviewed 22 August 2017

After some unpleasant glitches. Room change and check out problems. The citu of Winston- Salem was a beautiful experience and the food was fantastic. The weather was ideal. I would definitely visit again. My stay was very pleasant.