All reviews peters creek enjoyed a great breakfast front desk off the highway room was clean family visit would stay here again biscuits and gravy myrtle beach parking lot nice stay breakfast bar staff was very friendly easy access convenient location wake forest hie
Reviewed 30 August 2017

Spent two nights in the HIE after spending one night at a HI in Asheville. This particular HIE was extremely clean & quiet with easy access on & off I-40. The employees where friendly & helpful while the breakfast was well stocked for any age or taste. This HIE will be the property I use and recommend when in the Winston area.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 August 2017 via mobile

Average is a good rating for this hotel. Felt safe. Room was clean. Only issue was the air conditioner didn't really get the room cold. My room felt damp. The hotel also kinda has a smell to it. Didn't eat breakfast there. One of the smallest breakfast areas I've seen at a hotel. Staff was super friendly though. It got the job done for a few nights.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank TravelingDad84
Sandra H, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Winston-Salem, responded to this reviewResponded 9 August 2017

Sandra H

Reviewed 27 July 2017

The hotel was very nice clean and friendly with the outstanding Customer Service from Hannah I enjoyed my stay and would recommend to anyone even if they were just going for business or with family, the stay is worth it.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 22 July 2017

Stayed at this hotel over night to head for the beach. Loved the towels! The hotel was clean and the breakfast was good. We were happy that the hotel had a pool and we had it all to ourselves. Overall, the person that greeted us was nice, room was immaculate and the breakfast was nice to have. I'd recommend the cinnamon Rolls.

Room Tip: Our room was facing the pool and it was perfect!
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 3 July 2017

My wife and I stayed here as we helped our son's family move to the Winston-Salem area for a job in the local medical field.
The hotel is relatively clean, but the wifi was all but unusable. Do not stay at this hotel if you hope to use their stated wifi access. We actually called the front desk to ask about it and we were told there was nothing the matter with it because no one else had called.
We ended up calling the company that provides the wifi for this Holiday Inn and they told us that the equipment was on the second floor and since we were on the first floor we just couldn't get the signal. They were aware of the problem at this hotel and acted frustrated with the management also.
It really didn't work in the lobby area either though, but it was first floor also.
We stay in Holiday Inn Express hotels all the time when we travel and we'll no doubt be back in this beautiful part of the country again soon due to family being here, but we will not stay here again.

Room Tip: Rooms on the side away from the highway, and if you hope to use the advertised wifi get a room on the second floor I guess.
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Sandra H, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Winston-Salem, responded to this reviewResponded 4 July 2017

Thank you for your review. We apologize that your recent stay did not meet expectations. We appreciate your comments and will share them with our team so that we can continue to improve our services. We do hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back in the future, so that we can provide a better wifi experience.

Sandra H