“Cocktail Specials!”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

This is a very nice, unpretentious farm-to-table restaurant with outdoor seating. The crabcake sandwich was delicious, as was the cocktail I had, which was offered at a special price of $6 on this Wednesday evening. Try the Key Lime Mule! The service was great, too. Shout out to Barry!

Reviewed 19 June 2018

This is a great little find in downtown Winston. Local produce & products. Fresh, seasonal, and organic. Prices reflect this. Nice variety on the menu.

Reviewed 18 June 2018 via mobile

We had dinner here after finding it by chance while walking along the stroll walkway from Old Salem to the Downtown area. We had very good service in a comfortable setting. Both my meal & my husbands were delicious. I had the Catfish, my husband had the half portion of Hickory Ribs. There was an offer on half price on a bottle of wine - what was not to like? Perfect evening, thank you!

Reviewed 29 May 2018 via mobile

When in Winston for work I ALWAYS make it a point to visit Willow’s. I find whether sitting at a table or at the bar the service is outstanding. Very nice bistro style menu with prices to match. Plenty of options which is great when dining with a group. Food quality is definitely above average. Looking forward to visiting again soon.

Reviewed 20 May 2018

During our recent stay in Old Salem (Winston-Salem) North Carolina we were persuaded by a young lady in the Visitor’s Center to try Willow’s Bistro for dinner. We acted on her recommendation and were glad we did. We enjoyed the Pear Salad (without chicken) and the crab cakes. Both items were very good and carefully prepared. The menu is chocked full of interesting offerings. By the time we were done with the crab cakes we had no room left for dessert (too bad for us).