All reviews free lollipops towel swans sink area a handicapped accessible room conveniently located near restaurants hanes mall shopping and restaurants great shower indoor pool eggs and sausage definitely stay here again nice hotel easy access beautiful room soccer tournament breakfast bar free breakfast
Reviewed 15 August 2017 via mobile

What a nice hotel and property! Very well managed, clean, and excellent customer service.
As a platinum Premier Marriott over 1000 nights in six years I would evaluate this is my number one in North Carolina.

Congratulations to the general manager and the entire management team including all the good staff. This location can compete with a full service Marriott and make them look bad!

Sami Elmaasarani

Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
Kyle R, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Winston-Salem Hanes Mall, responded to this reviewResponded 16 August 2017

Sami,

Thank you so much for your amazing review!!! I am so pleased to hear that you had such a great stay with us!! Being a Platinum member you stay at a lot of Marriott Hotels and I am so pleased that we went above and beyond your expectations. Guest satisfaction and customer service are two things we pride our hotel on and I am so glad you had such a great experience here! Hope you come t see us again whenever your travels bring you back this way!

Reviewed 11 August 2017 via mobile

Absolutely spotless. Delicious breakfast. Immaculate and comfortable rooms. Nice surrounding area. Can't say one bad thing about this hotel. Probably one of the best I've stayed at ever and my family and I travel A LOT. Kudos to the employees, managers, and corporate organization. You got this one right.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 20 July 2017

Rooms were nice. I liked the couch and the ottoman. Room good, but a/c had an issue maintaing temps. always fluctuated 3 degrees which on 3rd floor got hot quick. not sure how, but i was booked in a double room (6'4" 280+) but i managed. Breakfast bar was okay enough. Just really wasn't wowed, neither by customer service nor by hotel, other than the touchscreen tvs in the lobby.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
Rachel K, Manager at SpringHill Suites Winston-Salem Hanes Mall, responded to this reviewResponded 24 July 2017

Dear Matthew,

Thank you for taking the time to review our property. We appreciate your feedback and we are sorry to hear your stay was less than perfect. I have forwarded your concerns to the appropriate departments so that we may review them to learn what things we can do better. Thank you for being a Marriott customer we value your business and hope to have you again in the near future.

Reviewed 3 July 2017 via mobile

This hotel has friendly, helpful, and professional staff. The deluxe suite was clean and comfortable. And breakfast was fresh and delicious. The hotel is in a good location near restaurants and shopping. My only complaint is the size of the pool. It is so tiny, especially for a family style hotel.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 30 May 2017

We came in on an online reservation (from my phone in the car) on a last minute long car trip. We came in very late around 11:30 pm....The gentleman at the desk was truly that--the first TRUE GENTLEMAN I have seen in years. I have often had late night check-ins and typically staff are not happy or quite as kind as in the morning or just plain mean. This man greeted me and was gentle and kind. He was ready, prepared and made it seem like the EASIEST process that I have ever experienced. One person. wow.

Everything was very clean--beautiful. The decor is soothing grays and beautiful carpets even in the hallway. The room was beautiful with a microwave, fridge &sink area , living area with couch & desk & then 2 double bed room. The TV swiveled and extended for people on couch or in the bed. Beautiful room. I have a service animal (that slept on the bathroom floor-don't worry) it was so quiet and calm --she slept the entire time without a noise--when she typically is more on guard, even she was relaxed!)-- The room was accessible with my power wheelchair and even my teenager was happy!

There were multiple USB plug ins for charging devices and an iHome radio with charger and iPod capabilities-- The lamp even has multiple charging stations on the nightstand.

The bathroom was spotless, everything clean & the linens even smelled fantastic!! I am a smell person & linens are important to me -this is the first time I ever loved the smell of my hotel sheets and comforter!! Unbelievable --loved it.

My only regret is that we came so late, only for the one night and could not stay the whole week!

I will definitely book there if I return to the area and would recommend to anyone! I want the manager to find the gentleman that checked me in and give him a hug from me & you can see the towel swans pics people have posted--cool--but this cleaning staff--shout out to them as well--they clean! Spotless.

I love you guys!!

Christy Bryson
Walhalla, SC

Room Tip: loved the 2 double bed room with the sofa/desk area--coffee maker, sink, microwave and fridge--like a tiny kitchen and living room!
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
Rachel K, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Winston-Salem Hanes Mall, responded to this reviewResponded 8 June 2017

Good morning-

Thank you so much for taking the time to review our property here at The Springhill Suites. We are so delighted to hear you enjoyed your stay and it was a memorable experience. We do hope to see you in the near future. I also talked with the agent you were in reference to and he also thanks you for such kind words. Thank you again..

Sincerely-