“McDonalds is cheaper but the same quality.”
Review of Cin Cin Burger Bar

Cin Cin Burger Bar
Ranked #55 of 695 Restaurants in Winston Salem
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Finding a good hamburger is unfortunately much harder than it should be and this place is a great example. This place has specialty prices but fast food quality. Ordered a burger medium rare with bacon. received a well done dry tasteless hunk of what I assume used to be beef. No bacon but there was tomato and cheap shredded iceberg lettuce like you get on a Big Mac. The only positive of this place were the unique style of french fries that were actually pretty good but if you are looking for a quality hamburger, keep walking. I only ate a few bites and took the rest home to my dog. If you want a mediocre meal, I would suggest McDonalds and save a few dollars.

1  Thank 869Kelly

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

A few friends have recommended this restaurant to my husband and me, so we finally gave it a go and visited for lunch on a weekend recently. We were greeted and seated by a very sweet hostess, and our server was excellent and checked on us frequently.
We both ordered burgers that we could build ourselves. I had the fries and my husband had onion rings. Everything was good! I had garlic aioli on my burger though I couldn't really taste it. I sort of expected the burger to have a little more seasoning or flavor, but it was a pretty standard burger. The fries and onion rings were good! I also ordered a mimosa, which I think was a little heavy on alcohol as I couldn't even taste the orange juice.
We very much enjoyed the atmosphere and we were well taken care of by our server, but I'm not sure we'll be in any rush to return, for no particular reason, other than it just wasn't super memorable.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

We took advantage of the option to get on the waiting list through Yelp which greatly minimized our on-site wait time.

I love the decor of the restaurant and the speakeasy theme. All of us got burgers which were perfectly cooked as ordered and full of flavor.

Some of the fancy milkshakes at restaurants look great but that's about it. That is not the case here. We shared the Bonnie and Clyde, and it was worth every calorie! One of the best things I've had in a long time.

Prices are quite reasonable, and our service was excellent. Already looking forward to going back.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

First time here. Had the sliders (speakeasy, juice joint dipper and booylegger’s bourbon burgers) and fries. Speakeasy, their standard burger, was very good, the Bootlegger was good, a little sweet for me but good. The Star for me was the juice joint dipper and the au jus sauce. It was stellar! Fries were originally shaped and tasty. Definitely a come backer!!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We arrived for a late lunch and were seated promptly. Our waiter came to take our drink order and it took almost 15 minutes for it to arrive. He came back to take our order and it then took almost thirty minutes to arrive. We had ordered medium hamburgers but they were very close to Tartare.

We decided to leave and told the manager why, she apologized and said she knew the kitchen was running behind. There were less than 15 customers in the building. This is restaurant 101 and they had no clue what to do to fix it. If you are looking for a good burger in Winston Salem, avoid this place at all cost.

3  Thank Tom J