Brookstown Inn(Winston Salem)
  • Restaurant
US$114
Hampton.com
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$126/night.

Free cancellation until 26/07
US$123
All reviewsfront deskgreat hotelhanes mallquiet locationpleasant stayomelethot tubbusiness triphotel is locatedshort driveindoor poolsoccer tournamentstay there againcomfortable roombusiness centerparking lotup to date
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

The hotel staff and accommodations thoroughly enhanced the quality of my mini vacation. The outstanding customer service that I received was extremely encouraging.

Thank you so much for kind, professional and courteous service.

Neek

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
KanaHotelGroup, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Winston Salem, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

You are very welcome! We were glad to assist you and hope you have time to return for another mini vacation soon. We will be sure to let our staff here at the Hilton Garden Inn Winston Salem know their good service made your stay enjoyable.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

The reviews on this highly rated hotel were the reason I chose this hotel. It’s a quiet location far from I-40 and near shopping / dining on Hanes Mall Blvd.

However, instead of those touted clean, recently remodeled rooms (see the pinned review from May 2018), my room was original decor and worn, and my shower came with several leftover hairs from a previous guest (If I had discovered those earlier I would have moved to another room, but since it was late I stayed).

A positive: same friendly staff member at check in & checkout and very large king room. Check in and room selection via Hilton app a plus.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Mitch H, Guest Relations Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Winston Salem, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Thank you "dem Travels" for your comments. We pride ourselves in providing clean and comfortable rooms. I apologize for falling short on our cleanliness. Our hotel just recently installed new carpet in the guest rooms and hallways and a new lighting package. Our bedding is less than a year old. We will be changing out our soft seating this year. And we remodeled our bathroom counters just last year. I hope that you will give us another opportunity to provide you with a clean and comfortable room the next time you are in the area. Thank you for your comments.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I long ago made the decision to exclusively stay at Hilton locations. In 2007 had an experience in Indianapolis at a Hampton Inn that convinced me of your dedication to the customers. Since then I've only stayed at Hilton Brand Hotels throughout North America. This location was beautiful and well maintained. We were joyfully greeted at the front desk and quickly checked in. Something I've come to expect. The staff were warm and friendly. We had drinks at the bar and again the Bar Staff made us feel as if we knew them for years. Winston-Salem is where I was born and raised and I plan to visit home at least 3 times a year and will stay at this location.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
KanaHotelGroup, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Winston Salem, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Donald, we would like to thank you for your loyalty to the Hilton brand. It is good to know we impressed you and that you wish to return to stay with us here at the Hilton Garden Inn Winston Salem when you visit family. Thank you for your good review.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The initial walk inside was extremely clean and inviting. The staff was very friendly and helpful. The room was comfortable and clean. The check out was quick and easy. This was a great, clean, friendly place to stay. I would definitely stay again.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

We are glad you chose to stay with us here at the Hilton Garden Inn Winston Salem. We always enjoy hearing from our guests and look forward to your next visit. Thank you!

Reviewed 12 June 2018

This was an overnite trip to attend our grandson’s graduation. The hotel was very convenient to where he lived. We liked everything about the hotel especially the coffee in our roomBeds were VERY comfortable

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
KanaHotelGroup, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Winston Salem, responded to this reviewResponded 5 weeks ago

Congratulation to your grandson! We were glad you stayed here at the Hilton Garden Inn Winston Salem and that you enjoyed your time with us. Your good review is appreciated, thank you.