Brookstown Inn(Winston Salem)
Hotels.com
US$130
US$113
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$127/night.

Free cancellation until 28/07
US$123
US$106
Residence Inn
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$124/night.

US$173
  • Restaurant
US$129
US$113
Fairfield Inn
All reviewshanes malllobby cafestarbucks coffeefront deskoff the highwaybusiness tripwould stay here againking bedrooms are cleanoatmealwake forest universityparking lotbistrobridgettemarriottteresahallway
Reviewed 15 October 2017 via mobile

Jennifer who runs the bistro every evening is amazing! She is gets our food and drinks out super fast while taking care of everything else all at the same time. Go visit her in the bistro she will take great care of you!

Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 22 September 2017 via mobile

I was in town for the Wake Forest University Homecoming and was fortunate to select this Hotel! The rate was very reasonable! I checked in with ease and walked into one of the cleanest rooms I have ever stayed in! The decor was very attractive and felt fine walking barefoot on the wonderful carpet! The coffee center in the room was fully supplied with nice sized cups!
The staff was so very friendly and professional! Tevin booked my reservation and had a terrific phone manner! It was great getting to meet him on site as well!
Other staff that made my stay so special because of their comfortable way was
Kutashae, Faith, Teresa and Franklin! There were others on my floor in housekeeping too!
Thank you for making my stay the best! I will be back no doubt!

My best,
Beth Stout

Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 12 September 2017

One of the most friendly staffs of any hotel I have stayed at. Everyone was customer focused and friendly. Clean rooms and comfortable beds. We will definitely stay here the next time we are in the area.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Summer C, General Manager at Courtyard Winston-Salem Hanes Mall, responded to this reviewResponded 13 September 2017

Ray Z-

Than you for taking the time to tell us about your experience. It's great to hear you experience the service I know our staff can deliver. Our staff genuinely cares about the guest and their experience at the hotel. I will be sure to pass along your compliments at our next team huddle.

Summer Combs
336-760-5777

Reviewed 24 July 2017

Well cable was not working at all due to a storm, they do not have free continental breakfast, so i booked my room with breakfast included for extra payment and they couldn't access to my reservation so they say i was not getting breakfast after a while they did check and say it was with it included.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank va82016
Reviewed 22 July 2017

I am a regular at this Marriott for business travel. I love staying here in the summer months for the pool! It is also super easy to park and parking is free. I wouldn't say there is much in an easy walking distance but plenty to do within a 5 min drive. I always wish the sink space was larger in the hotel rooms (if I'm being picky). I love the gym here, it is small but nice when the hotel isn't crowded. There is a place to get food within the hotel while you can sit and have a drink as well. Staff is always friendly and willing to assist.

Room Tip: One with a balcony with a pool view is nice
  • Stayed: August 2016, travelled on business