See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 23 June 2018 via mobile

I was in town, spare of the moment, for family business. This hotel was a little better than the one I saw before it. The room is comfortable and descent. However, the extra sheet I requested had blood on it and there was no iron in the room. The “complimentary breakfast” could use a new menu and the eating area a deep cleaning.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Angela D
Reviewed 23 June 2018

Nothing special about the room. Felt fairly clean, bed was comfortable. However, we were not able to get the TV to work during our stay. The staff at first said the satellite was having issues due to bad weather, but when the weather cleared, it was still a problem. We brought it up again, and then was advised there was nothing that could be done to fix it. Breakfast was ok, danish, muffins, cereal and apples type stuff...but always was out of food. When we asked the front desk they did refill.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 3 June 2018 via mobile

I booked a king size room first floor for Saturday June 2, 2018. I arrived around 4PM to stand in line behind 3 other people all with reservations but experiencing issues getting a room. I finally received a key and when I went into the room I was overpowered by the smell of mildew. I called the desk and asked to be reassigned but she was experiencing problems. The desk clerk was the only person on property and it was her first Saturday alone. There was no manager or other type of backup for her. She called her managaer and he said he would be back shortly. I was running late do proceeded to shower and get dressed. I went by the desk on my way to my event and the manager still was not there.
She assigned me to another room to which I proceeded. This room was first floor but not a key and to my shock not cleaned.
Back to the desk I go and finally the manager was there. His reassignment wasn't better.
I came back grim ther party it was storming. I got to my room the bottom half of the door didn't close tightly and the mosguitose were in ther room. When I showered in morning the tub never drained. I went to the office to checkout and complain and ask for an adjustment on my bill and again NO MANAGER.
I used to manage Red Roof Inns before they negan franchising....ever since franchise ownership started the product has been questionable.
Never again for me.
Manager Rocky Patel is an absent manager and a very poor quality hotel. Not sure what or when they were granted a 92 grade A on.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank Cindy O
Reviewed 3 May 2018

My husband and I stayed four nights there. It was a very good place to stay for the amount one pays. I would recommend it to anyone looking for an inexpensive and safe hotel but use caution in the bathtub which was a little slippery and bring your own towels. We ended up going to Walmart and buying our own after finding something attempting to persuade guests to reuse tows to save the environment. I would never use a towel more than once without washing it first because doing so seems nasty to me. No noise could be heard coming from other rooms like at other hotels of that age and price range, so the walls were either sound proof or no one was staying next door to us.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Rocky P, Front Office Manager at Red Roof Inn Wilmington, responded to this reviewResponded 7 May 2018

Thank you for taking the time to complete a review for our hotel. We appreciate your kind words and will certainly share them with our staff. We look forward to having you on your next visit.

Reviewed 1 May 2018

I have stayed here numerous times over the past 2 years and it gets BETTER each time. All NEW laminate guestroom flooring eliminates stale carpets. A unbelievable TV Channel Line up that exceeds many properties and my home. Easy to WALK to Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner Restaurants. Walk to Target store and get anything you need. Staff I met were very friendly and outgoing.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank jbanks2020
Rocky P, Manager at Red Roof Inn Wilmington, responded to this reviewResponded 7 May 2018

Thank you very much for your comments regarding your stay, your review was very helpful. We just upgraded our room, so I'm glad that you enjoyed it. We look forward to seeing you again in the future!