“Yuck!”

Ranked #225 of 705 Restaurants in Wilmington
Price range: US$10 - US$15
Cuisines: American
Good for: Groups, Bar Scene
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Buffet, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: High quality food, drinks and entertainment; mid-priced appetizers, entrees and desserts and a wide selection of beers. A high energy environment with billiards, sporting events and music videos.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Craving a burger for lunch, I decided to try this place. Terrible!!! Probably a pre-made frozen hamburger. No flavor and tough meat. Sure, typical bar food, but I would have appreciated a tasty, fresh-made burger.

Instead of the usual fries, I decided to try the tater tots. They were too greasy - drenched in oil.

After I left, my stomach bothered me.

I won't be returning.

Date of visit: January 2021
Write a reviewReviews (152)

Reviewed 18 June 2020

Stopped in for lunch. We had appetizers as lunch. Nachos were good. The potato skins were small and just o.k. They are trying to get back on their feet. Good luck!

Date of visit: June 2020
Reviewed 28 February 2020

After seating ourselves at the bar, the bartender pointed out the featured draft of the day and we said "sure". Something with "coffee and cream" in the name. It was a great choice, and we're glad we followed her suggestion.

Date of visit: February 2020
Reviewed 12 January 2020

Just stopped in for a quickie after a movie. We just had the Ultimate Platter appetizer. It was very good. Every item on the player was good and the matching sauces complimented each. We particularly like the pretzel bites. The service was fantastic and Danielle did an outstanding job. Great place. We will be back.

Date of visit: January 2020
1  Thank tcukfan
Reviewed 16 November 2019

My husband and I had dinner here before a movie. If you want intimate & romantic, this isn't the place. They have a LOT of tables squeezed into the place. There are plenty of televisions so you can watch a variety of things at once. We ordered wings, and fish & chips. My husband enjoyed the wings but they were a bot pricey in my opinion ($11). I don't eat wings so that is just an observance based on wing prices we pay elsewhere.
The fish & chips were delicious! We lived in Ireland for a couple of years recently and have had this dish in a lot of authentic British places and this fish was very good!
The fries are skinny fries and my husband said he misses the thicker fries but he still ate them all (and part of mine!).
The service was excellent. Kenzie took great care of us and everything was prompt. The restaurant was full but it never felt rushed or too busy.
This location is very conveniently located as the movie theater is just next door.

Date of visit: November 2019