“EXTREMELY SATISFIED”

El Cerro Grande
Ranked #181 of 768 Restaurants in Wilmington
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 28 June 2018

Outstanding experience. The food was prepared quickly and was very tasty. Our server, Angeles, was amazing. She was very pleasant, attentive, and efficient. Can't say enough about her service. Fantastic. I had the El Cerro Enchiladas and they were some of the best enchiladas I've ever had. My wife had the Mushroom Fajita and she was very pleased with that. We had zero problem throughout the dining experience and I would highly recommend this restaurant.

Jenifer G, Guest Relations Manager at El Cerro Grande, responded to this reviewResponded 18 July 2018

Thank you TC C, we are always happy to hear families have a great time with us! This is our goal, we hope you can visit us again soon!

Reviewed 26 April 2018

Very attentive staff, delicious food--and lots of chips and salsa while waiting. I don't think they're open very late, though, so when I come in from out of town, I try to time it to get there.

Jenifer G, Public Relations Manager at El Cerro Grande, responded to this reviewResponded 21 May 2018

Thank you amiga Darice, We are always very happy to hear from our long time and loyal amigos! We appreciate you took the time to share your experience with El Cerro! :)

Reviewed 17 January 2018 via mobile

I dropped in in Tuesday for a couple $0.99 tacos and a beer — nothing could be better — except they even came with free chips and salsa! The staff was full out but they still took the time to answer my questions. The food came out quickly and the tacos were delicious! I’ll be back again soon!

Jenifer G, Guest Relations Manager at El Cerro Grande, responded to this reviewResponded 20 February 2018

We are glad to know you had a wonderful experience with us! Thank you for sharing, come back soon amigo!

Reviewed 29 December 2017

$1 tacos on Tuesday....need a I say more! Very friendly service...always a wait for dinner. Ask for Vincente...he really took good care of us.

Jenifer G, Guest Relations Manager at El Cerro Grande, responded to this reviewResponded 15 January 2018

Thank you, Gloria! don't miss out our $5 Nachos on Thursdays! ;) See you soon amiga!

Reviewed 12 December 2017

Have been here many times. Never disappoints. My favorite is the El Papi. The Borego is also very good. The food is plentiful and the service fast and friendly.
I always look forward to going back.

Thank you for visiting us amiga Helen! We are glad you always enjoy your time here at El Cerro ;)