“Great Brunch”

Our Crepes & More
Ranked #8 of 732 Restaurants in Wilmington
Cuisines: French
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Our Crêpes & More, a family owned and operated French Crêperie, is serving authentic, fresh, homemade French cuisine to dine in or to go. At OCM, the batter for your crêpes is freshly made every day. It contains no preservatives, no artificials colorants or flavors.Many delicious dairy & gluten free crepes options! With free WiFi and live French radio, Our Crêpes & More is a pleasant & casual place to unwind. Join us on Facebook to follow our latest creations !
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We had the breakfast special that included bacon, sausage, two eggs and a choice of crepe for less than ten dollars. Service was great, food was awesome. Great place to eat.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

This is one of my favorite spots for a peaceful breakfast on a weekend morning. This is another place that I have never had a bad experience at! I usually get a sweet crepe with Nutella and bananas. You can create your own crepe here which is great for a first time crepe eater.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

If you haven't had crepes then you should give this place a try. There are many to choose and they are fresh. The service is great, too.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

My wife and I stopped in before a day at the beach.

We both got crepes ... I got the Brie crepe and added ham. It was delicious.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I had the American breakfast crepe with unsweetened tea. Negative--they ran out of ice coffee patron before me. It was delicious. Fast, clean environment and good food. Outside seating. Nice find.