“Business lunch ”
Review of Olive Garden

Olive Garden
Ranked #17 of 57 Restaurants in Wilkesboro
Reviewed 27 May 2018 via mobile

We ordered the Soup and Salad and was not disappointed. I had the Vegtable and my co-worker had the Chicken and both were great. Salad and bread is always great.

Reviewed 2 May 2018 via mobile

Stopped by for lunch with family. The resteraunt was very clean and had excellent service. Our food was great considering this was a chain resteraunt.

Reviewed 30 April 2018

Last two visits at this Olive Garden, I had the Margherita Chicken (excellent) and the Meatball pizza bowl (very good). Service is very good here. The restaurant is very clean. Almost always good food.

Reviewed 11 April 2018

Has been a while since I have been in Olive Garden and this restaurant, lives up to the Olive Garden reputation. We had the endless salad and Chicken Fettuccine. Enough food that we had to get take home boxes. Now they offer you a sip of their latest wines. Was in and out on a Saturday night at 6:30 pm. Will go there again when I am in this town

Reviewed 7 April 2018 via mobile

My husband and I really like this Olive Garden. We are always treated warmly and taken immediately to a table. We always ask for Elizabeth "Liz" as she is an exceptional server. Our food is fresh and hot and perfect portions too. Save room for dessert!