“Wow! Is all I can say.”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
beachmom1...
“Wow! Is all I can say.”
Reviewed 3 August 2016 for a stay in June 2016

This place is fantastic! Close to attractions, yet so secluded. Service with rental company was fantastic. Would like to make this an annual stay at this cabin. It's beautiful!!

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
4 Aug 2016
Thank you for taking the time to review A Wilderness Hideaway. We'e so glad you felt it was fantastic. We hope you will visit us again. As a VIP repeat guest you will receive a 10% discount off any of our cabins.
Daisy F
“Planning our return trip now!”
Reviewed 30 January 2016 for a stay in December 2015

Wonderful cabin and rental company! Cabin was more stocked than we anticipated. Rental company contacted us many times before the trip and were quick to respond to questions. They also had a great "vacation manual" in the cabin with fun things to do in the area. Awesome view, and all paved roads. Hoping to return in the summer to take advantage of warm-weather activities. Love that the kids bedrooms were upstairs with the game room.

Travelling group: Teenagers
3 Feb 2016
Thank you for taking the time to review A Wilderness Hideaway. We're so glad that you enjoyed your stay and found the guest manual helpful.

When you stay in the summer, be sure to call to book to receive your repeat guest discount.
Sherry H
Monroe, Louisiana
“Best Vacation rental I have ever had”
Reviewed 20 August 2015 for a stay in July 2015
person found this review helpful

This house was wonderful, I recommend this house to anyone with 4 kids. I am disabled and was quite happy with the house overall- (I am not in a wheelchair, probably would be a tiny bit difficult if I were because there are steps to get into the house at every door). The floor plan was great, the views from the house were amazing and the privacy was exceptional. This is located in a secured neighborhood and the places in that gated area were equally as quiet and private. (we saw the roof of 2 other places through the woods, at a distance_seriously private.) There is not a lot of room to play football or frisbee, hardly any "yard" but for my gang that was not a problem. Everything worked, and was the décor was just enough-not too cluttered. All the beds were so very comfortable and even the furniture was quality. We will definitely stay here again if we ever get the chance. I am a married mother of 4 (2 adult/no longer at home and 2 teens/still at home) and over the past 12 years I have found that vacation rentals are the way to go. All of us in a motel/hotel would be crazy. I travel some with my job and am well aware of the space, or lack there of, with a hotel room. I am accustomed to and usually stay at a name brand 3.5-4 star hotel when I am at work. There is no way even the best of hotels could accommodate my family in one suite for more than 1-2 nights, especially not a week-10 days.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The space and privacy
Liked least: I seriously cannot think of anything to put here
Travelling group: Teenagers
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
20 Aug 2015
Thank you so much for taking the time to review A Wilderness Hideaway. I'm glad you enjoyed the location. It sounds like this was a great setting for your family get together.
We appreciate your feedback about the yard and about handicap access and agree.
For parties that need a yard or cabins easier to navigate with a wheelchair, we would be happy to help you find the right cabin for you.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing