“Quiet place and great location”
other travellers have booked this property
Large dining and kitchen area make for a great stay while preparing and enjoying meals. Seats 8
Step out of the kitchen/dining area onto the front deck. Charcoal grill included. Private lane to the cottage offers solitude for guests. Access is year round.
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Private lane to the cottage offers solitude for guests. Access is year round.
Upstairs master suite has access to full bath and hot tub.
Private full bath with tub/shower combo.
Relax in the hot tub and enjoy the privacy of the screened in deck. Seats 5
Watch a movie from cottage DVD collection
Enjoy cable tv or DVDs in seating area. Queen size sofa sleeper with half bath.
Beautiful springtime tulip display directly in front of the home.
Deborah performing in front flower garden, before wedding.
Fire pit is available for guests to use. Complimentary wood is provided.
Within one mile of cottage you can enjoy fishing from this handicap accessible fishing pier.
Curt's Cabin is down the lane from the cottage. Come check out these beauties!
Lake Junaluska Assembly entrance.
Springtime at the lake is showing off clear blue skies and water like glass.
Peaceful garden located at the Welcome Center.
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Stephanie...
Carlton, Georgia
“Quiet place and great location”
Reviewed 9 March 2017 for a stay in January 2017

Lovely cottage with exceptionally comfortable bed and peaceful surroundings. Wonderful hot tub and a SWEET groundhog nearby!

17 Apr 2017
Stephanie,
I'm pleased you enjoyed your stay. I believe the little groundhog family find the place lovely, as well! I am hoping they find a new home because they eat all my cottage flowers!
A TripAdvisor Member
“Ms”
Reviewed 15 November 2016 for a stay in November 2016
person found this review helpful

Fabulous experience! Would absolutely recommend!Greeted with warmth and felt at home as soon as ww walked in the door!

16 Nov 2016
I appreciate your kind words. Also, I'm very pleased you enjoyed the little extras I provided to make you feel welcome and at home.
BeanaErin...
“Stay at Cottage”
Reviewed 14 October 2016 for a stay in October 2016

My family and I were very pleased staying at this cottage. Deborah the owner is very quick at responding back to any communication. The cottage was everything described in the description. We had asked if they had a fire pit that we could use as we like to enjoy the cool fall evenings sitting around a campfire roasting marshmallows and they said we could use theirs that they had. So they made sure it was there and also had wood available for us. Upon arriving at the cottage Deborah had lights on so we wouldn't come into a dark place and a wonderful smelling candle burning. It made the whole cottage smell great. I have stayed at other vacation homes mostly around the Orlando, Florida area and this was one of the most comfortable places I've stayed. The setting is very private and peaceful. You will not be disappointed staying here.

15 Oct 2016
Thank you for the kind words about the comfortable cottage and quality of care you received during your stay. I, too, love the cottage and it's setting. Therefore, I take it very personal my guests are provided with the best opportunity to enjoy the ambience of this home.
Cristina...
Miami, Florida
“Very satisfied experience all you need can be found here”
Reviewed 29 March 2016 for a stay in March 2016

Deborah is very approachable and helpful. The cottage is everything as it's listed.
We arrived late and lost in the mountains. Deborah and her husband were so kind to direct us find our way. We were so pleased upon entering the property, very clean, spacious, well arranged and a taste of art!
Hot tub was so relaxing after a long travel and all beds are clean. I saw in the closet extra blanket were prepared. Because the heating was sufficient, we didn't really use them but I liked the fact that she put so much thinking to prepare the best for guests.
I will come to stay here again if I come back to great smoky which I am sure I will. Recommend!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Owner is approachable and fast responsive
Liked least: Property is what is described exactly
Travelling group: Friends
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
29 Mar 2016
My husband and I are always thinking of ways to help each guest know they are special and important. I'm pleased to know our efforts were enjoyed and appreciated.
ecarr_9
St.Stephen, SC
“Home away from Home”
Reviewed 3 December 2015 for a stay in November 2015

We enjoyed our long weekend at Deborah's Cottage. The location is excellent. The cottage has everything needed for a relaxing vacation. We will be back !

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: location and decorations in the Cottage
Liked least: Everything was great !
Travelling group: Friends
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
11 Dec 2015
I will never tire of hearing how my guests feel like they are at home at the cottage. That is exactly how I want my guests to feel. Please do come back! I look forward to having you, again.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
from
US$129
/ Night
Book Now
Or, send the owner a message
This property has Payment Protection
Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing