“Fabulous!”

US$165,24*
Cradle of Humankind Tour from Johannesburg
US$220,33*
and up
Cradle of Human Kind Tour and Lesedi Cultural Village Day Tour from Johannesburg
US$97,30*
Full-Day Cradle of Humankind Safari Tour
Reviewed 27 September 2017 via mobile

Fantastic experience. I would wholeheartedly recommend this place. Fabulous! It takes you from the beginning of time and talks about the development of humankind. Not to be missed!

Reviewed 27 September 2017

We visited the centre for lunch. Wow. The visitors centre has a beautiful view and the inside is a story on its own. Great restaurant that serves awesome food. Really cannot wait to go back.

1  Thank ntiyis0m
Reviewed 24 September 2017 via mobile

It is definetely worth the visit. Fantastic attraction. An education centre and museum for all ages.

Reviewed 23 September 2017

The highlight for me when visiting Maropeng was the boat ride that takes you through the four stages of evolution. There is plenty of interactive exhibits and the evolution of the species. A good visit here could about two hours. I was fortunate during my visit that the visitor centre was quiet and I had the place virtually to myself.

Reviewed 7 September 2017

I had been to some of the caves, but not the visitors center. Was very good and kept my 5 and 9 year old interested and busy. Overall a great spot, although I have to assume it could be a bit crowed over the weekend and holidays. We went mid week, and not a lot of people. Just a added bit of info, trust the road signs, and not GPS when driving, the last 20 km, GPS will sent you into different parts of the property, with no access to the visitors center.