“Great place. Will be back...”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
inymdream...
Orlando, FL
“Great place. Will be back...”
Reviewed 15 February 2014 for a stay in May 2013

We stayed there in May 2013 (I'm a little late posting this review), with our extended family.

The house was a great size and gave everyone a little space. There was half a flight of stairs (about 5 or 6 steps) to get into the main level of the home from the outside. On the main level, there was a long porch and grill, along with the family room, dining area, kitchen, master bedroom, and master bathroom. This layout worked out great because my husband's grandfather did not have to go up and down a lot of stairs.

There are two bedrooms upstairs that share a full bathroom and a little family area at the top of the stairs. Downstairs, there is a room with a couch and pool table, a full bathroom, a bedroom with two beds, a washer and dryer and a nice porch.

It was a very nice place and I hope to return soon. The only child that went on our trip was my 1 1/2 year old which loved the stairs (and this made me really concerned because there were stairs going up and down). Luckily, I brought a baby gate and only had to worry about keeping him away from the stairs going up. We also saw bees (or wasps?) everywhere outside. My husband's grandfather stepped on one inside the house and it stung him. We later found bee/wasp killer so it much be an ongoing issue. Although, there are probably bees everywhere up there that time of year. One more thing, there isn't much of a yard, but that didn't matter to us.

Only other note is that the management company recommends arriving during daylight hours the first time you go. I completely agree. Luckily, we took their advice. It was a little confusing and we ended up taking a wrong turn up a steep hill (it was an adventure trying to get back down) but we eventually made it to the cabin. I'm not how it would have worked in the dark.

As far as some of the reviews I read before going about the tv in the family room. I'm not sure if we even turned it on. So many other things to do!!! Great place and great trip!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: the view!
Liked least: the bees!
Travelling group: Extended Family
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Older travelers Families with young children
Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
27 Oct 2017
Thank you for taking the time to review Cloud 10 Mountaintop cabin. We're glad that you enjoyed your stay and recommend the cabin and our company. Please keep us in mind for future trips. As a VIP repeat guest you'll receive a 10% discount off any of our cabins or your 7th night free.
Tn.
Reviewed 13 February 2014 for a stay in December 2013

A romantic getaway Older travelers
Luxury-minded travelers
27 Oct 2017
Thank you for taking the time to review Cloud 10 cabin. We're glad that you enjoyed your stay and recommend the cabin and our company. Please keep us in mind for future trips. As a VIP repeat guest you'll receive a 10% discount off any of our cabins or your 7th night free.
fl.
Reviewed 24 September 2013 for a stay in August 2013

Rugged travelers
24 Sep 2013
We are so sorry you couldn't make it to the Smoky Mountains. Unfortunately, we can't control the weather and hope that next time your group comes the weather will be better. We are happy to hear however that they did enjoy Smoky Mountain Getaway. One thing to remember is for your next visit you will receive a 10% discount.
Fallston NC
Reviewed 7 February 2013 for a stay in December 2012

7 Feb 2013
Thank you, Clay Family, for taking the time to review Smoky Mountain Getaway. We're glad your whole family enjoyed the stay.

Please do keep us in mind for future vacations - as a repeat guest you will receive a 10% discount when you call to book.
, South Carolina
Reviewed 27 December 2012 for a stay in November 2012

27 Dec 2012
Thank you, Mimi, for taking the time to review Smoky Mountain Getaway.
We are so glad you had such a good time at your family reunion.

Please keep us in mind for future vacations -- if you're looking for something smaller nex ttime, just let us know.
As a repeat guest you will receive a 10% discount off any of our cabins when you call to book.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing