Review of 428 Surf Condos

Surf Condo Entry
Ocean
Swimming Pool
Aerial View
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Terrible - based on 1 review

Reviews from our community

Hurles-Ad...
Kingston, Ohio
“If you don't enjoy sleep or peace & quiet then this is the place for you”
Reviewed 14 August 2015 for a stay in August 2015
person found this review helpful

The view out over the pool & of the ocean is nice but that is the only positive things I can say. My wife & I are sticklers about making sure where we stay is clean & the condo was not clean! We were glad we brought our own bed sheets, there was sand on the mattress pad so obviously it had not been washed, there was hair all over the floor & the shower was just nasty(we had to clean the shower head because it had a green algae growing on it). THIS WAS JUST THE MINOR STUFF!!!!!! We got there on Saturday & that night was OK but starting Sunday the group of about 4 marines that live(not vacation) in the condo above were home all week. They tromped back & forth in their combat boots every morning & evening, they sit on the balcony above & talk so loud that we couldn't leave the patio door open to hear the ocean over their big mouths ( & cigarette smoke) & could even hear them over the TV turned up loud with the door shut! I contacted the realtor about the noise & they said they would contact the local office(never heard back from them). We were woke up Monday night by them stomping up the steps outside & talking at the top of their lungs, I went out & ask them if they realized it was 3:30 in the morning? They gave me a half hearted "sorry" but the noise & stomping continued the rest of the week! I got a "hope you enjoyed your stay" email from seashore reality when we got home so I told them about everything again & they said sorry we do not own the condo above so there was nothing we could do. They offered me $100.00 off my next stay, there will be no next stay! BY FAR THE WORST PLACE I HAVE EVER STAYED ON VACATION!!!!!!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: the view
Liked least: everything but the view
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Week
Make Enquiry
Talk to the Manager
18772030719
Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing