“What a View and Excellent accomodations”
Living Room Living Room
Oceanside Exterior
Pool
Pool
Community Beach Access
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Anita1229
Norwood, North Carolina
“Beautiful view that needs a few improvements”
Reviewed 27 June 2016 for a stay in June 2016
person found this review helpful

Overall Condo 123 was nice and fit our needs, however, I do feel it needed a few updates. The carpet was a little too dirty and I feel the mattress needed to be replaced. It advertises as a two bathroom. It is actually a Jack and Jill style that needs to be converted into a full bath for the best use of space. The toilets were just too small for an average person. I hate to be so judgmental, but these are the things I felt would make this condo one that I could rent again. Without these, I feel I need to find something else.

The view was excellent!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The view
Liked least: The carpet and mattress
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
Recommended for:
Families with young children
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
shannon77...
Cincinnati, Ohio
“What a View and Excellent accomodations”
Reviewed 1 September 2015 for a stay in July 2015
people found this review helpful

First time here at the Surf Condo's , Traveled with my daughter and her family . I believe each Condo is separately owned . Our condo #123 overlooked the ocean and the beach , I would certainly ask for this unit on any return trip . It was very nicely appointed and I could see the owners had perfect " beach taste " . The condo's are three story's , ours was on the 2nd which simply means climbing 2 flights of stairs to our unit , but the climb was worth it when we saw the beauty of the unit and the view . It's full kitchen , bath and a half , dining area , living area , great roomy balcony ,and extra touches thru out . It made our stay memorable . The majority of the other condos had ocean views but the 12 units in our building also had the beach . People swiming and surfing was extra nice to watch from our balcony The sunrises and sunsets were beautiful . Nice beach for shelling too .

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Shiort drive to shopping / Beautiful pool on the property /well maicured grounds
Liked least: Parking was a bit tight
Travelling group: Extended Family
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Older travelers Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing