“Very nice place to stay”
1120 N. Shore Aerial View
Kitchen
Dining Area
Top Deck
View from the top
King Master Bedroom(Top Floor)
Master Bath with Jacuzzi
King Bedroom(1st Floor)
Queen Bedroom(1st Floor)
Queen Bedroom(1st Floor)
Twin and Pyramid Bunk Room(1st Floor)
Covered Deck
Smarthome
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
pegneel
Fredericksburg, Virginia
“Very nice place to stay”
Reviewed 18 August 2016 for a stay in April 2016

This house has a wonderful ocean view & is well outfitted. There is plenty of space for a large group and it's location is convenient to restaurants & shopping.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Ocean view
Liked least: Palmetto bugs
Travelling group: Friends
Your age range 65+
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
People with pets
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
PA
Reviewed 30 August 2013 for a stay in July 2013

30 Aug 2013
Dear Toots,

Thanks for your candid review. I am so sorry to hear about the bugs. These palmetto bugs are native to Topsail Island, nesting in the dunes here. Nearly all of our homes are treated to prevent them from coming inside, but on occasion, they do find ways in. We are always glad to send an exterminator out to take care of that for you. The exterminator can spray outside as well, but it is difficult to try to manage bugs outside. We appreciate your patience and your patronage. Please let us know how we can assist you in planning your next Topsail Island vacation: 800-762-3961.

Amy
West Virginia
Reviewed 25 July 2013 for a stay in July 2013

NY
Reviewed 21 August 2012 for a stay in August 2012

21 Aug 2012
Dear Disappointed,

Thanks for your kind and honest review! I am glad that you were able to make the best of it, although you had some difficulties. Thanks for calling the cleaning crew back out to take care of the floors. I am so sorry you did not find them in order. Depending on prior guests, pet friendly properties can sometimes present a challenge with fleas. I am glad that we were able to take care of those pesky critters quickly for you though. Thanks for letting us know about the chairs as well; our inspectors should have caught that. I am so sorry you had to deal with all these issues during your stay, but I do appreciate your patience with us. I will pass your comments about the TVs on to the owners. Hopefully, your next stay with us won't be so eventful!

Give me a call at 800-762-3961 or email me, bill@treasurerealty.com, if I can assist you further:

Thanks again,
Bill
NC
Reviewed 26 July 2012 for a stay in July 2012

26 Jul 2012
Dear Unhappy,
Thanks for your honest and kind review. I am so sorry to hear that you all did not have a very enjoyable stay. First and foremost, I do apologize for the screen door falling on your niece. I’m so sorry that happened. In addition, I am really disappointed to hear that you had to deal with fleas. The property was treated before your arrival, but apparently not sufficiently. I wish you had informed us about all of these things while you were here so that we could have addressed them during your stay. In any case, we will get these things taken care of asap. I apologize for the rude neighbor as well; unfortunately there is not much we can do about her, but we will let the owner know about your experience. I am truly sorry about all that you and your family had to endure on your vacation. With that in mind, please look for an additional email from our customer service manager, Bill. Give us a call if we can assist you further: 800-762-3961.
Amy
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Night
Week
Make Enquiry
Talk to the Manager
Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing