“Absolutely yes!”
Review of Flava's Ice Cream

Flava's Ice Cream
Ranked #2 of 6 Dessert in Southport
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

From the atmosphere, to the ice cream...you must visit this place! Lots of seating outside to enjoy the views and the uniqueness of Southport!

Reviewed 28 May 2018

My wife and I stopped by Flava's for an ice cream and when paying I unknowingly dropped my Vietnam Service Metal into the tip jar...Two days later after some detective work, I called Flava's to ask if anyone had recovered it....The owner said they had the precious token and would return it to me immediately along with two of their colorful and unique T-Shirts...Today I proudly wear their T-shirts and store my service medal in a safe place..Next time you visit Southport take the time to enjoy an ice cream treat from this group of generous and caring people....It'll make you smile....

Reviewed 24 May 2018

This was our second visit here and it is always delicious. Our family all got banana pudding in a waffle cone.

Reviewed 29 April 2018

Great location for people watching. Ice cream quality and selections couldn't be better. Service is prompt. Nice places outside to sit and watch the Southport tourists swarm by.

1  Thank WorldsBestReviewer
Reviewed 21 December 2017

Its always a great place to stop and get ice cream and cool down and relax a bit. Great staff. Its a must stop coming in from the beach